PDA

View Full Version : Two flights

Fran
13-Aug-15, 00:10
Two air flights to Tenerife next month from Glasgow with extra baggage and extra leg room, returns. Can't go but can't cancel or get a refund

philupmaboug
14-Aug-15, 00:11
What dates?

Fran
17-Aug-15, 23:08
8th sept depart Glasgow. I'll find out the details when I get homeOutbound 8 sept 15.55 depart GlasgowArrive Tenerife 20.30Depart Tenerife 22.10 Friday 18 SeptemberArrive Glasgow 02.40Thomson airways. Tickets can have name changed for £90 look at thomsons web site 20kg baggage each and extra seat space.I paid £809.84 but will sell at a big discountCan't change ticket as I don't have a valid reason for insurance my hotel booked two weeks later so I ordered wrong dates for flights

theone
17-Aug-15, 23:47
Are you sure these flights are transferable? Normally, if a flight is not flexible/refundable it is also non-transferable.

It's maybe an idea to have a look at your travel insurance. Perhaps the reason you can not take the flights is covered, you can claim money back that way.

Best of luck.

Kodiak
18-Aug-15, 15:36
Depending on the Airline it can be more expensive to make a Name Change on a Ticket than it is to buy a New one. Watchdog have reported this on several occasions. So you may have a bit of a problem as if anyone else uses the tickets he name/s must be match the name/s in the Passport/s.

2little2late
19-Aug-15, 01:37
Depending on the Airline it can be more expensive to make a Name Change on a Ticket than it is to buy a New one. Watchdog have reported this on several occasions. So you may have a bit of a problem as if anyone else uses the tickets he name/s must be match the name/s in the Passport/s.
Cheaper to change your name by deed poll then apply for new passport.

sassylass
26-Aug-15, 16:56
Would it be easier and cheaper for you to change your hotel reservation?

laguna2
27-Aug-15, 13:42
We hadn't booked a hotel.

:confused In your OP you said that your hotel was booked two weeks later so you ordered wrong dates for flights.

Fran
28-Aug-15, 14:12
Yes and we can't change the flights. We booked the hotel with no deposit so no loss there. My partner got the dates wrong,