PDA

View Full Version : self contained accommodation for up to 25

rhaughey
12-May-05, 11:35
I was wondering if any of you know anywhere near Wick (if possible) that could accommodate up to 25 (ish) people. It would need to be self contained and I would be looking at it for about a week max. The number is probable a bit high but it gives you the idea of what I am looking for. Got the idea from Noss Head lighthouse but it will only hold a max of 8.
TIA for your help.
Ray

Tristan
12-May-05, 18:14
I believe Ackergill Tower can accommodate that many people, but beware! they won't give it away...

lynne duncan
12-May-05, 18:57
http://www.caithness-business.co.uk/category.php?cat=136
these have houses in the same vicinity but not sure whether any one will hold that amount

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
16-May-05, 15:09
geez raymondo what u scamming now? a child sitting service supplementary to the kennels for when adults want to go away on hols?

rhaughey
19-May-05, 23:44
:lol: :lol: nice truckin but seriously
I have a number of people from England, USA and Europe who want to do what they call a "Healing Seminar" Its roots lay in the healing arts of Martial Arts sort of a Holistic approach. It could be a public thing whereby the public could get treated by professionally qualified practitioners, if they wanted to, but please remember that it is a training course, so the pros would be training their students. Of course it would be an in house gathering so public would not necessarily have to come. Having said that it would be a shame to miss out on a weekend of relatively free treatment. It’s also a chance for sharing ideas and treatments. It would cover everything from massage to yoga and tai chi.
It’s just in the embryonic stage at the mo…maybe next year.
Any feedback on the idea would be greatly appreciated, mind you.
Before I finish just because I mentioned martial arts it does not mean that any concept that the public have of martial arts would be present. It would be a healing curative gathering. “free massage anyone gather round, two massages one meditation thrown in for free”
;) :D