PDA

View Full Version : Max is missing

neilsermk1
02-Aug-15, 20:16
At approximately 11:30hrs today Max the cat who adopted us escaped. Max is an old fella, our best guess is about 16 -17 yrs old.
He was a regular visitor to our home in Ormlie Drive, but went missing for about 2years only to return about 3months ago very much the worse for wear.
We know that he used to frequent the Naver Place, Pennyland drive, and especially Pennyland place, and we suspect he is on his way there.
Max looks like a Scottish wildcat, he is a bit slow and unsteady on his pins these days.
Can I ask that you keep an eye out for him and PM me with any sightings just so we can get him back to see out his last in relative comfort.
Thanks in advance.
p.s. If you can get this onto facebook or twitter I would be much obliged, I am a it of a dinosaur with such new-fangled technology.

lass
03-Aug-15, 12:25
I think I saw him yesterday on the ground at the back of Fraser's heading towards Pennyland Drive. If I see him again I will let you know

neilsermk1
03-Aug-15, 14:24
Thanks Lass I will concentrate on that area.

dousslesh
03-Aug-15, 18:55
Please contact Cats Protection on 0345 371 4217 Possible information re your cat !

neilsermk1
03-Aug-15, 19:05
Dousslesh Thanks for that I will give them a call

neilsermk1
03-Aug-15, 19:27
Just off the phone to the Cats Protection League and they have had contact with a lady who had taken in an elderly cat matching Max's description yesterday. Have to wait until the lady phones us to arrange collection. But things have taken a positive turn. Pheww!!!

neilsermk1
03-Aug-15, 22:27
Please contact Cats Protection on 0345 371 4217 Possible information re your cat !
Just been round to collect Max. A very kind lady took him in and got in touch with the Cats protection League. Thanks to all for your help. Nice to know there are still good people out there when most of what we hear is negative.
Thanks again all