PDA

View Full Version : eBay feedback

Julia
14-Apr-07, 21:33
Being a long-time user of eBay I've come across a few hilarious comments left after the completion of a transaction.... some positive and some not so :eek: Here is one I came across earlier this evening...

'THIEF. Hope your loins get infested with fleas and your arms be 2 short 2 scratch!'

(not from my feedback I hasten to add)

Cedric Farthsbottom III
14-Apr-07, 21:43
LOL

One I saw was"E-bayers watch out for this seller he says he's called Hughie but it should really be Dick Turpin...he's a highway robber."

orkneylass
15-Apr-07, 11:45
I just love ebay and have bought everything from 10 curtain rings to a car, feedback now over 400. I got noritake china all the way from the USA as a near perfect match for the set my father bought on national service in the 1950's for my Grandparent's silver wedding. We just built a house and I saved loads of money on appliances, bathroom fittings, floor tiles etc although the postman did ask "Is the whole house coming by post" ? after a particularly heavy lot of parcels! What have you bought on ebay?

octane
15-Apr-07, 11:49
heres another one from an unhappy buyer

Originally Posted by Ebay Customer
Good afternoon,

I purchased a kite for my son on Wednesday of last week and it thankfully arrived in time for his birthday on Saturday.

He took it out to fly at our local playing field but as there was no wind he could not get it to fly properly. we tried for hours to launch it using the instructions but to no avail.

As you can obviously appreciate my son was devastated as his hopes for flying his new kite were shattered.

As the kite rendered useless for the occasion I have returned it to you today by 2nd class post and would ask that you refund my payment once you have received it back.

Thankyou

Hilary Donkey

Julia
15-Apr-07, 11:57
heres another one from an unhappy buyer

Originally Posted by Ebay Customer
Good afternoon,

I purchased a kite for my son on Wednesday of last week and it thankfully arrived in time for his birthday on Saturday.

He took it out to fly at our local playing field but as there was no wind he could not get it to fly properly. we tried for hours to launch it using the instructions but to no avail.

As you can obviously appreciate my son was devastated as his hopes for flying his new kite were shattered.

As the kite rendered useless for the occasion I have returned it to you today by 2nd class post and would ask that you refund my payment once you have received it back.

Thankyou

Hilary Donkey

What a cheek, the seller should of known it would not be windy on the kid's birthday LOL!

The biggest thing I have sold on eBay was a King Size bed, the best sale was probably £23 for an old remote control. I'm a regular user and have had over 1500 transactions, totally addicted :eek:

scorrie
15-Apr-07, 13:34
Being a long-time user of eBay I've come across a few hilarious comments left after the completion of a transaction.... some positive and some not so :eek: Here is one I came across earlier this evening...

'THIEF. Hope your loins get infested with fleas and your arms be 2 short 2 scratch!'

(not from my feedback I hasten to add)

I was checking out eBay feedback for someone I was thinking about buying a Nintendo DS game from. Through one of the negative comments, I wandered through a thread of connected negatives until coming to two comments, which were, and I kid you not:-

An alleged threat of one user to rape the other!! and a counter claim that the other user had threatened to beat them to death with a 12 inch, black rubber, toy!!

By the way, that toy was not a Zulu Action Man!!

Astonishing that eBay don't clamp down on such behaviour.

Julia
15-Apr-07, 15:05
I was checking out eBay feedback for someone I was thinking about buying a Nintendo DS game from. Through one of the negative comments, I wandered through a thread of connected negatives until coming to two comments, which were, and I kid you not:-

An alleged threat of one user to rape the other!! and a counter claim that the other user had threatened to beat them to death with a 12 inch, black rubber, toy!!

By the way, that toy was not a Zulu Action Man!!

Astonishing that eBay don't clamp down on such behaviour.

OMG! Thats beyond a joke!

It can make interesting reading browsing the connected negative comments... but that one is the worst I've ever heard of.

Buttercup
15-Apr-07, 17:09
What I can't understand is that when you're limited to 80 letters so how did they manage to write all that feedback? - (or did they?) :confused

cliffhbuber
15-Apr-07, 18:14
Some eBay notes and eBay advertising are fakes.
Some comments go around the internet becoming 'legends', that is hoaxes.

Good for a laugh or a raised eyebrow, either way.