PDA

View Full Version : No signal on Vodafone network

snow tiger
29-Jul-15, 22:20
I have had no signal on my mobile since the 25/07/15 been told they are working on an upgraded service and due to be resolved, on the 31/07/10 or at latest 01/08/15 I think there service is awful, been on to there customer services desk several occasions now to be told a different story every time. Has anyone else had the same problem. Thanks

crashbandicoot1979
30-Jul-15, 12:27
Yes I've had the same problem. Had issues with them for months because I can never get the net on my phone unless I'm on wifi (Or unles I go somewhere with 3G). I'm at my wits end with being fobbed off but can't get anywhere with them. I really want out of the contract but I'm tied in. The annoying thing is that I was a satisfied Vodaphone customer since 1998, its only been this year that I've had a problem. If I'd know there were going to be so many issues I would never have renewed the contract. As for the current network problem they seem to be in no hurry to resolve it, and I've had various diffferent stories aswell - first I was told it was a fault, then I was told it was an upgrade?!

poppett
30-Jul-15, 12:42
When I first complained I was told there was a fault which would be rectified and an upgrade would take place at the same time and service would resume on 24th. Signal came back just before midnight, but died again shortly after. Got on to customer services and they told me when they reconnected at the main mast something blew out on another mast further away. Latest tale of woe is no date for service being resumed as the land the mast is on has been sold and the new owner will not allow access to tech guys unless Vodafone pay him a substantial amount of money as access for maintainence is not included in his title deeds..................I doubt they could make up a story like that if it wasn`t true. I have had signal for a short time this morning to receive texts, but can`t reply or make calls. Offering compensation is all very fine, but most of us just want a service which works. To be fair some other providers share the mast, hence share the problem.

vwgolf
31-Jul-15, 19:18
Get the boostbox thing that connects to your internet, Vodafone sell them or even might give one for free !!!!

snow tiger
31-Jul-15, 20:00
It appears to be working again, wonder how long for !