PDA

View Full Version : SNP lies, deciet and mis management

rob murray
29-Jul-15, 14:14
Well heres a nice list to start with :

1 Tax payers paying towards T in the park...whats that about......... T in the park makes a load of dosh
2 Political interference and mis management of police scotland...all done behind closed doors
3 Fracking...secret dealings with frackers
4 Dealing with known corporate "gangsters" re fracking
5 Mis management of health service funds ( under spends )
6 Underfunding FE colleges and depriving the poor of vocational training
7 ENcouraging the finished trade articles to migrate to Scotland plug skills gaps ( what about training locals ??? )
8 PFI lies and tons o debt
9 Lying on their ability to counter act UK austerity welfare cuts...where is the dough going to come from ?
10 Shovelling money into the middle classes ( council tax freeze and tuition fees ) buying votes
11 Delivering non means tested benefits to those who dont need nor deserve it ( buying votes )

AYe scotland the brave...paradise for dubious cororates,non deserved middle / upper class benefits...what ever next eh !

dozy
29-Jul-15, 16:00
Come on stop this NAT bashing rubbish ,take a good look at our unionist history . Both Labour and Tory ,kicking the poor ,pushing the disabled into early graves let alone Wars ,banksters ,paedophiles, terrorism , and the list go's on and on and on. As I said before we now have a new Nazi party wrapped on in a blue ,white and red flag . God help us.

rob murray
29-Jul-15, 16:10
Come on stop this NAT bashing rubbish ,take a good look at our unionist history . Both Labour and Tory ,kicking the poor ,pushing the disabled into early graves let alone Wars ,banksters ,paedophiles, terrorism , and the list go's on and on and on. As I said before we now have a new Nazi party wrapped on in a blue ,white and red flag . God help us.

Sorry its not SNP bashing...they are the scottish government....its more pointing out their current and obvious failings, everyone lies....but they have heaps of issues piling up....fracking being number 1 in my view....thought they were going to be different then...its the same old garbage theyre like all the rest and drop the reference to N*** party will you, its offensive.

rob murray
29-Jul-15, 16:17

On second thoughts, whats history ( unionist lol lol lol ....look at scottish history as well !!! ) got to do with anything.....of course no one has done anything worthwhile apart from the SNP eh ??? Dream on bud...who invented the welfare state / nhs ? who introduced pensions and unemployment benefits....wasnt the bloody SNP was it, we live in the here and now, this is our country and the list I posted shows up some defeciencies in the governing of our country right here right now, which you may well either accept, reject outright as lies or look the other way... your choice.... mines is to expose and get debate going.

rob murray
29-Jul-15, 16:55
On second thoughts, whats history ( unionist lol lol lol ....look at scottish history as well !!! ) got to do with anything.....of course no one has done anything worthwhile apart from the SNP eh ??? Dream on bud...who invented the welfare state / nhs ? who introduced pensions and unemployment benefits....wasnt the bloody SNP was it, we live in the here and now, this is our country and the list I posted shows up some defeciencies in the governing of our country right here right now, which you may well either accept, reject outright as lies or look the other way... your choice.... mines is to expose and get debate going.

Stick in pro SNP stuff on these threads.....youve a right...lets hear you argue your case on the list at the top of the page. Start with fracking is it right for the SNP government to conduct secret talks on this very contencious issue especiallly with the gangsters who were going to close Grangemouth refinery !!!! WHy the total ban on nuclear and then the talks on fracking....dont make sense to me...convince me Im open to any suggestions. ( I wont be calling you a n**i either, you will get a clean reply.

Alrock
29-Jul-15, 18:26
1 Tax payers paying towards T in the park...whats that about.........

Have to agree, but no different to taxpayers money going to ballet, opera, clasical music etc... what's that all about?

rob murray
31-Jul-15, 12:50
Have to agree, but no different to taxpayers money going to ballet, opera, clasical music etc... what's that all about?

Disagree...arts grants are needed to prop up "proper arts" as they dont stack up commercially ( in a lot of cases ) left to the market loads will wither away....or become centred around major centres of population.... T in the park is not art...its a wholly commercial set up put together to make money....why dont the SNP subsidize rockness / bella ( highland festivals ) etc etc whats so special about T ....ah ...T is a central belt venture.......thats where the votes are.....

Alrock
31-Jul-15, 22:53
Disagree...arts grants are needed to prop up "proper arts" as they dont stack up commercially ( in a lot of cases ) left to the market loads will wither away....or become centred around major centres of population.... T in the park is not art...its a wholly commercial set up put together to make money....why dont the SNP subsidize rockness / bella ( highland festivals ) etc etc whats so special about T ....ah ...T is a central belt venture.......thats where the votes are.....

Yes, there are probably more deserving events than T in the Park, but, it is good to see recognition that such an event is just as deserving as "proper arts" (your description, not mine).....

Besides, how would you define the difference between "proper arts" as opposed to, I supose, "improper arts"?

rob murray
01-Aug-15, 19:57
Yes, there are probably more deserving events than T in the Park, but, it is good to see recognition that such an event is just as deserving as "proper arts" (your description, not mine).....

Besides, how would you define the difference between "proper arts" as opposed to, I supose, "improper arts"?

No T in the park is a money making machine featuring a lot of big dosh pop / rock individuals / bands.....the grant was to help "transition costs" in migrating to a new venue...whihc was an unmitigated disaster....so a waste of dosh.,.....I suppose I meant ballet opera etc as what is featured in T is "pop"ular acts who make wads as does T promotoers....maybe Im talking sh**e though lol lol

Alrock
01-Aug-15, 20:20
I suppose I meant ballet opera etc as what is featured in T is "pop"ular acts who make wads as does T promotoers....maybe Im talking sh**e though lol lol

Still not explaining why ballet, opera etc is "proper arts" & your so called ""pop"ular acts" are not proper art?
Does art have to be unpopular to be cosidered proper art?

rob murray
01-Aug-15, 20:50
Still not explaining why ballet, opera etc is "proper arts" & your so called ""pop"ular acts" are not proper art?
Does art have to be unpopular to be cosidered proper art?

Nah thats not waht Im saying.....As I said....maybe Im talking sh**e....probably am.......Im not gonna bother arguing the difference between say The Manics and plastic rnb / pop...Manics is art in my view and crap to others ....its all subjective, T should not have got a money and the money was not for "art" but to help venue transation costs incurred in changing venue......as I said give Bella /Rockness dosh then....give dosh to all festivals whats so special about T apart from its central belt presence ?

sids
01-Aug-15, 20:53
Traditional arts should be supported too.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/80/ProtoCloggies11.gif

rob murray
02-Aug-15, 13:13
Traditional arts should be supported too.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/80/ProtoCloggies11.gif

Good one lol lol lol

theone
03-Aug-15, 05:44

I think the argument there is that to deliver 'the arts', the ballet, opera etc to the masses more often than not costs more money than it makes.

These 'classical arts' require funding to stay alive.

A popular music festival such as T in the park generates large profit.