PDA

View Full Version : Heather Mills

johno
13-Apr-07, 22:40
Heather puts US viewers in a spin
Heather Mills McCartney (http://aolsearch.aol.co.uk/web?query=Heather+Mills+McCartney&isinit=true&restrict=wholeweb&invocationType=uk_eleven) has made her first appearance on the US reality show Dancing With The Stars.
The one-legged wannabe's performance in the first episode went down well with the judges - but she has been savaged by the public.
"If she was any type of class act, she wouldn't have tried to malign the name of a beloved cultural icon," one internet user said.
Another cruelly claimed: "She looked as wooden as her leg."
Heather will have to do a serious charm offensive before she faces the public vote next week, otherwise she could be out on her ear.

thats nearly as hard as johnathin ross, he said that she is that big a liar that she probably has two legs
It doesnt look like poor heather is wooing the american public, [,did i say poor , not for long though.??

Margaret M.
14-Apr-07, 00:14
Actually, I think public opinion of Heather Mills is quite positive over here. She is doing well in the dance contest and has not come close to the bottom in the voting process. Three female dancers, who danced as well as Heather, have been eliminated already but she continues to get good reviews. It is reported that donations to her charities have increased since she started Celebrity Dancing. She is really quite amazing on the dance floor.

Moira
14-Apr-07, 01:36
Margaret M. - thanks - glad to hear that.

Johno's post did strike me as a bit cruel.

johno
14-Apr-07, 09:25
Margaret M. - thanks - glad to hear that.

Johno's post did strike me as a bit cruel.
was,nt my words ,i just copied & pasted it from some american site that i hit on? but however i do personally think that she is a liar & a gold digger.
but you are all welcome to form your own opinion.s of her. good or bad it makes little difference to me
:roll:

EDDIE
14-Apr-07, 11:57
Personally im not a heather mills fan she is just pure gold digger and i think she married paul just for his money and celebrity status and by marrying paul it made her an instant celebrity i think love had nothing to do with it.

Cazaa
14-Apr-07, 21:14
Personally im not a heather mills fan she is just pure gold digger and i think she married paul just for his money and celebrity status and by marrying paul it made her an instant celebrity i think love had nothing to do with it.

Erm, Paul who?