PDA

View Full Version : 18% Pay Rise

piratelassie
24-Jul-15, 11:03
The queen get's an 18% pay rise, nurses get 1%. Its bloody disgusting. Why do we put up with it?.

dozy
24-Jul-15, 11:45
Vote Unionist ,Vote Tory. King Cameron and his gang now call the disabled and poor "the Andrex brigade" I think you can work it out

tonkatojo
24-Jul-15, 11:51
Vote Unionist ,Vote Tory. King Cameron and his gang now call the disabled and poor "the Andrex brigade" I think you can work it out

I wouldn't place a bet on that.

cptdodger
24-Jul-15, 11:53
The queen get's an 18% pay rise, nurses get 1%. Its bloody disgusting. Why do we put up with it?.Here's a solution, get rid of the Queen and the Royal Family, then we can have President Cameron for the next five years. Just imagine how great Great Britian would be then.

rogermellie
24-Jul-15, 12:11

surely they'd never be allowed to say that ..... they'd have to call them ' The Andrex Brigade (other brands of toilet roll are available) '

golach
24-Jul-15, 12:43
The queen get's an 18% pay rise, nurses get 1%. Its bloody disgusting. Why do we put up with it?.I notice you have not mentioned the 56 scot nats getting their pay rise, and Eck is still claiming two wages, one from Holyrood, and another from Westminster

rob murray
24-Jul-15, 15:24
House of Commons speaker....John Bercow spent £172 on a journey of less than a mile, figures released by the House of Commons have revealed. The cost of the 0.7 mile journey was disclosed in receipts published following a Freedom of Information request that expose the remarkable cost to the taxpayer of the Speaker’s travel arrangements

Come on min....their all at it, you dont think people become politicians to "serve" their counrty...nah.....shovelling dough in their hippers the lot of them whilst having their ego's stroked..thats what theyre all up to...easy money eh