PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to the original "Howlin' Gael"

Jeemag_USA
13-Apr-07, 20:11
Donnie "Howlin' Gael" Williamson aka Clash67 will be the big 40 this sunday! :Razz

Over 25 years on the local music scene working with bands and with Thurso College, lets all wish him a very Happy Birthday and many more years on the scene!

HAPPY BURFDAY DONNIE!!!!

http://howlingaels.co.uk/photo3.jpg

TazHowlinGael
13-Apr-07, 21:24
Happy birthday Donald! Just a kid yet!!

clash67
14-Apr-07, 00:43
Thanks guys, it would be better if it was only my 30th but there ya go! lol

Deemac
14-Apr-07, 02:46
What do you mean he's 40!!

Last time I spoke to him he said he'd just past his 23rd birthday only a few weeks previously!!

He commented on the fact that the rock and roll lifestyle had taken a terrible toll on his young body and that he was considering retirement very soon . . . .

The stress of recording the last album must also have played a large part in his untimely appearance. (where did all the hair go?)

Never mind - Happy 23rd Donald. (It can't really be 40 can it . . . . ):eek:

Torvaig
14-Apr-07, 07:25
I'd like to add my good wishes for Sunday as well. 40 eh?, only a chicken yet!;)
Thanks for your music throughout the years; first heard you in the Mackay's in Wick; have always enjoyed listening to you since. Cheers and all the best.

DOC ROCK
14-Apr-07, 11:45
Many happy returns Donnie. Have a good one.

futurelegends
16-Apr-07, 12:25
Only 40 and a voice like that?

All the best Donnie for the next 40 as well.

clash67
16-Apr-07, 12:48
Thank you everyone, the good thing was I never touched a drop on my birthday so I wouldn't have a hangover on Monday morning, the bad thing was I woke up feeling hellish because this bad bug I had lingering seems to be back with a vengeance. Still I had a good birthday and a lovely meal in the Upper deck so no complaints from me.:D