PDA

View Full Version : Preview Scene

K dragon
13-Apr-07, 16:20
hey, there is a preview scene of my new movie "paths"

hope you enjoy, its quite a crucial scene. its not the full quality of my original edit because of the you tube file limitations its lost some of the quality. i plan to turn this into a dvd at some point when the project is complete.

be warned there is some bad language and violence. caithness.org is not responsible in anyway for the content of this clip, so sif your not into that dont click on the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eukYJcJBVBc

K dragon
14-Apr-07, 00:27
thanks to all who checked it out

Deemac
14-Apr-07, 02:38
K, Who did the first audio track? (It's well produced).

Also (and I've mentioned this before) but you NEED a better tripod. The camera shake gives the production a home-made feel. (And I'm sure this is not the feel your looking for).

I did like your growl noises (I take it your familiar with "Underworld" and "Hellboy"?)

I also like your photo taking treatments (though that camera has one major telephoto lens!!)

Overall a good effort. Keep up the good work. Its nice to see some creative video.

K dragon
14-Apr-07, 03:37
most of the shots are free hand deemac, and the tripod has been through a lot. lol

i do strive to get the best i can out of certain shots and moments but i have this work ethic and moral of being able to create something passable and entertaining using cheapish and easy methods. just to prove that you can do something up here.

the first track is by celldweller its called welcome to the end.

the second track is called in a lonely place and is featured on the oldboy soundtrack.

that is not the original soundtrack im using. once the project is fully finished i hope to have a full originally composed soundtrack. not by me but good professional quality and excellent equipment. all hush hush though.

but once again thanks for checking this out and once the whole project is finished, hopefully within six months, i will be pleased with it.

oh i own hellboy and both underworld movies, but the concept with this movie isnt your vampyre thing, its a modern movie with the old 1950 b movie type of structure, you know, couple get stranded have to spend night in spooky house things go bump. but its more of a love story too.

oone of the guests is female and a love between mabius and her grows, but for who could ever love a beast? and is a beast capable of loving.

Jeemag_USA
14-Apr-07, 17:54
I liked the filming and the still shots loved the camera snaps and the ending was very well done, great sounds and music choice, good atmosphere and the timing was great throughout! Nice Work! No offence but you need some better lines for your buddy, get to work on the script!

If you fancy doing a horror comedy I know big Ronald Gray is actively seeking fame as a screen star [lol] I think he would be a natural!

http://file029a.bebo.com/8/large/2007/04/07/23/2055488899a4040273141b458877625l.jpg

K dragon
14-Apr-07, 18:29
AAAHHH!!!

lol well its one scene out of the whole project. there wasnt actually any dialouge for that scene, he ad libbed it. but there were some worse line in it that i promptly got rid off during editing lol

everyone has been told to keep there accents and for some, thats hard to do while acting, none of us are trained, bar one. i have to put on a semi romanian and european accent for the whole thing which is driving me crazy lol

were not great actors but we enjoy creating stories.

thanks again

K dragon
17-Apr-07, 15:25
just a quick thank you once again to all who checked the link out from this site. appreciate it. cheers from myself and the group.

dave