PDA

View Full Version : waffles

zebedy
12-Apr-07, 22:16
The band just finished a 3 day practice! woo

would like to say were workin hard ! but we will just leave that there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUieTBqfLoQ

being up west i got board and made a small music video for an orginal tune of ours " The Quiet One "

have look

theres video clips, with some strong launguae, so you have been warned if your no keen for naughty words!

Jeemag_USA
12-Apr-07, 22:50
I enjoyed that, did you use the amp again, if it still works you could send your video to the company and they could use it for a commercial. Nice track, and well recorded too! :Razz

I am guessing you guys were in the yacht club at Scrabster?

zebedy
12-Apr-07, 22:58
yeah thats were we practice, our bass player is one the best sailors in the north matter of fact!

we practice there and in tongue in a pimped out shed in the guitarist back garden!

i will show u the video of that in a few mins on youtube aswell!

the music, is our orginal .. but credit goes to the guitarist who recorded it all by himself for a rough demo before we go and get professional recording done!

Jeemag_USA
12-Apr-07, 23:05
yeah thats were we practice, our bass player is one the best sailors in the north matter of fact!

we practice there and in tongue in a pimped out shed in the guitarist back garden!

i will show u the video of that in a few mins on youtube aswell!

the music, is our orginal .. but credit goes to the guitarist who recorded it all by himself for a rough demo before we go and get professional recording done!

Well I thought it was pretty smooth for a rough demo, can't wait to hear the final version, you should put that video up on your BeeBaw!

zebedy
12-Apr-07, 23:10
yeah had a special video for the bebo, all four of us acoustic, i was hitting sum bongos playin Make Someone Happy, but one of the band deleted it when they were fartin with the camera so, have to wait til next practice for a update on bee baw

Jeemag_USA
12-Apr-07, 23:16
I have a very special video on my personal bebo page just now, two of the finest talents ever to not come out of Caithness, a pure classic! http://www.bebo.com/FlashBox.jsp?FlashViewType=Personal&FlashBoxId=3660444339&MemberId=2055488899

zebedy
12-Apr-07, 23:29
soooooooperb lol

zebedy
15-Apr-07, 00:38
the track we used for the video on now on the myspace!
let us know what u think

Deemac
15-Apr-07, 00:58
Zebedy,
very impressed indead. Great sounding track, played & produced very well.

I'm particularly impressed with your drumming Zebedy, very tasteful and sympathetic.

Great work, keep it up.:Razz

K dragon
15-Apr-07, 01:31
love the first section....loses me a bit on the second when it goes heavy. overall a good track, not quite my cup of tea lol

Deemac
15-Apr-07, 01:58
I would agree with K here. Heavy section needs lots more heavy drums and bass, they loose definition.

Jeid
15-Apr-07, 03:18
Lol... Reepo Man... he's the lad. Comes into TJ's once in a while for a little giggle. Mr Gray... amuses me, used to drink Sambuca's once in a while and he'd shake them above his head before he drank them... superb!