PDA

View Full Version : Spicy Bunghole rating...

Semiazas
12-Apr-07, 21:01
OK.

This forum seems to lack serious topic so I thought that I'd start a thread with something relevant and serious...

Seeing as we have a number of 'Ethnic' eateries throughout the county, I'd thought I'd ask if any others could rate the 'Hotti Botti' scale of spice with regard to how many days are lost due to permanent ring sting.

The sting is not a derogatory term, but rather how fine the eatery concerned has managed to keep you occupied the next day.

Spice = Paradise.

From my own point of view, K2's Garlic Chilli chicken is pretty high on the scale, as is The Indian Palace's Vindaloo and Phall.

Come on. Hit me with what I should be inflicting my insides with...

(Please don't delete this thread. I havn't written anything offensive...)

Rheghead
12-Apr-07, 21:32
From my own point of view, K2's Garlic Chilli chicken is pretty high on the scale, as is The Indian Palace's Vindaloo and Phall.

I enjoyed the Phall in the Indian Palace, it is nice when you can get an Indian meal and you can actually taste the food without it being too hot.

Jeemag_USA
12-Apr-07, 23:21
I don't know if you still have good chinese restaraunts up there, but my favorite hot dish is always Mongolia Beef, especially fresh off the grill, there is a chain of China Buffet's over here and one of them has a Mongolian BBQ, where the guy tosses, chops and grils the stuff right before you. A good Mongolia Beef dish should be very hot and very tasty. I love it! Definately a 9 on the ring of fire scale! Take an ice cube to the toilet with you, you'll figure out what to do with it after your done [lol]

George Brims
12-Apr-07, 23:37
This thread reminds me of a Mike Harding routine many years ago about an obnoxious drunk in an Indian restaurant ordering a "Vandaloo" curry from "Hey Abdul". The curry that appears is so hot there's a mushroom cloud over it. He imagines the guy the next morning telling his wife he's just off to the loo for a while, so could she make him a cup of tea and put some toilet rolls in the fridge.

Semiazas
12-Apr-07, 23:38
Andrex on third shelf of the fridge.

Mongolia Beef = Word.