PDA

View Full Version : caravans in high ormlie

xcountry
30-Jun-15, 07:52
Anyone noticed the new caravan park in high ormlie comes complete with wildlife (rats) and scrap yard also it come complete with its own landfill sites stwern around them. What the he'll is actually going on its like a stereotypical pikey site just great when school holidays are coming up and kids toys are going to be left out while they play something needs to be done. I'm not very diplomatic so any advice or anyone share my concerns maybe a good old fashioned burning torches and pitch forks will work

Kevin Milkins
30-Jun-15, 09:06
Have you read the book, "How to win friends and influence people"?

jockyplunck
30-Jun-15, 10:00
a quick question for you. do you live in high ormlie? have you tried talking to the people the caravans belong to? have you been in touch with the local authorities perhaps they can help resolve your issue?

xcountry
30-Jun-15, 14:34
I have tried many people have local council and police always at there door and they have a habit of stealing from neighbours and no iv not read the book perhaps you could lend me it or I'll wait till the film comes out

cptdodger
01-Jul-15, 00:34
As far as I know there has to be a by law in place to move these people on, or rather it would be an offence for them to park up on this land. I think it's Loch Lomond that has that in place.