PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Dress

freckles
11-Apr-07, 21:52
Hi All

Can anyone help me with where to buy my wedding dress - or where I could get one made?

Thanks in advance.

jayare
12-Apr-07, 01:25
Check out "Gail's" above Elizabeths in Brabster Street.

newpark
12-Apr-07, 08:36
Bellisima brides in Inverness. They have a web site and are in the phone book.

jim shoe
12-Apr-07, 22:14
Fairy god mother gown in tain

or debenhams in aberdeen

i know they are selling jasper conran dresses for a few hundred pound my mates daughter just bought one

Hibeechick
13-Apr-07, 10:45
I would recommend Bellisma as already mentioned.

Also seen some of the work done by Yvonne Macrae at "Creations". www.tartanbodices.co.uk

las123
13-Apr-07, 10:57
as mentioned bellisma brides, i used them last year and they were fantastic, very helpfull. :lol:

ABC
15-Apr-07, 21:08
I got mine from Wedding Daze in Nairn, very nice ladies and great selection :)

WeeBurd
15-Apr-07, 22:18
Bellisima were absolutely lovely, couldn't have been more friendly or helpful, even though they didn't have the right dress for me.

I ended up buying the first dress I'd set eyes on, which was in Wedding Daze. They have a huge selection to browse/try if you've no idea what you want/what will suit you. My dress was, indeed still is absolutely gorgeous, but as soon as they had my cash, the service was poor - dress did not arrive when it should have, veil was not ordered as requested (:eek: !!), no demonstration given on how to fix up the train for evening do. I ended up rather stressed out and worried about it all, which is not good, when there are a hundred other things to be worrying about [lol] .