PDA

View Full Version : Reward if found

gow2510
28-Jun-15, 12:22
Hi there, our cat Iggy who went out on Friday 19th of June still hasn't come home :(, she always came back after one night away so to be away for this long is completely out of character for her. We live in MORAY STREET, Wick. She is solid grey in colour with green eyes and a fluffy tail. She was wearing a pink collar with a bell ( although it's possible the collar has came off) she is extremely friendly so someone must have seen her - it is quite possible someone is feeding her. If you think you have seen her or maybe there is a cat matching her description you've never noticed in your area before please message me on here or call 606712. We are offering a reward if she is found as we all really miss her :(. I do have photos of her but can't seem to upload them on here. Any help is much appreciated xx

Liz
28-Jun-15, 12:26
So very sorry to hear that Iggy is still missing and, know from experience, how awful it is :(

Most cats who go missing have usually been shut in somewhere so have you checked all the outbuildings in your area? Have you contacted Cats Protection as they have a fb page and website so could post details.
Also worth checking with Balmore and vets surgeries if you haven't already. Is she microchipped?

gow2510
28-Jun-15, 12:32
Hey there! Yep I've been out looking and also contacted cats protection and had them spread the word on their Facebook page. I've also contacted the vets and balmore but no luck. I've been posting on caithness Facebook pages too. She isn't microchipped no :(. I think I've managed to upload a photo ....can somebody please tell me if the following link works? https://imageshack.us/i/pdu8Thgvj

Liz
28-Jun-15, 12:53
Yes can see your photos and she is beautiful!
If I can do anything to help pm me.

gow2510
29-Jun-15, 00:49
Just to let everyone know we've been reunited with iggy :D she was found in Sinclair terrace gardens not too far from home. Apart from being super hungry she is fine!!!! Big thanks to everyone who helped me look for her and spread the word xx

cptdodger
29-Jun-15, 01:11
I'm so pleased you found her, a beautiful little girl !

Vimto
29-Jun-15, 01:17
Now I just need to find her brother Dahl :'( in thurso

cptdodger
29-Jun-15, 10:35
Now I just need to find her brother Dahl :'( in thurso

I'm so sorry, I hope you find your Dahl soon.

Liz
29-Jun-15, 18:25
Oh that is brilliant news!!! Hope for good news re Dahl as well.