PDA

View Full Version : naked rambler

johno
11-Apr-07, 12:22
I see the naked rambler is heading the news again. This time a judge has let him off. but really, what the heck does this guy think he is ,going about showing his ass[sorry i couldnt help but put that one in] to all & sundrie.
there are designated places to to go about in the bare buff why cant he just get real & use them. But Oh no he,s got to cost the poor tax payer a fortune in court appearances & stay,s in prison taking up space that real criminals should be using. Doe,s he think that walking about in public places in front of young children & women naked ,acceptable.? Im pretty broadminded but if this guy or any one sat next to me in the scuddy i would feel very uncomfortable. Maybe the authorities aught to have him assessed to see if all his cogs & wheels are moving in the same direction. He is never going to beat law & order so why bang his head against the wall, the wall is always going to win. In my book the blokes a complete & utter nutter. In our climate its fatal anyhow.
[lol] :roll:

mccaugm
11-Apr-07, 13:40
I know he causes a furore wherever he goes and costs the taxpayer money but I don't see what all the fuss is about. If he wants to go about in the bufty then let him. Why are people so afraid of the human body?

johno
11-Apr-07, 14:04
I know he causes a furore wherever he goes and costs the taxpayer money but I don't see what all the fuss is about. If he wants to go about in the bufty then let him. Why are people so afraid of the human body? im not but lets respect the feelings of others.
let me be selfish here i would,nt mind jordan or halle berry sitting next to me in the buff but the rambler. yuk wheres the sick bag [disgust]

j4bberw0ck
11-Apr-07, 14:08
So what's your objection? Is it the cost and expense of trials, or is it just a case of common-or-garden homophobia? Presumably it isn't the cost of trials, as Jordan or Halle Berry would be committing an offence as well. :lol:

henry20
11-Apr-07, 14:14
im not but lets respect the feelings of others.
let me be selfish here i would,nt mind jordan or halle berry sitting next to me in the buff but the rambler. yuk wheres the sick bag

As a female, I don't find top 3 models repulsive, but I remember being on holiday with my folks when I was younger and a large (not overweight - beyond obese) woman going topless. It wasn't a pretty sight.

Mind you, I'm not exactly size 10 - maybe people think the same about me on holiday :eek: :lol:

Saying that, there is a time and place for it. On holiday, its normal, but why anyone wants to wander round britain in the buff in all weathers is beyond me. I'm happy for the guy that he's comfortable with his appearance, but why does everyone else need to see it?

Put another way, maccaugm, if you were walking down the precinct and a man or woman suddenly revealed themselves to you, would you feel comfortable with it - especially if you had children with you? I know I wouldn't, so why should it be acceptable for the rambler to do it?

peedie
11-Apr-07, 14:17
i'm sure the midgies will sort him out eventually.... i cant imagine he'd last long amoung a swam of them :eek:

johno
11-Apr-07, 14:18
So what's your objection? Is it the cost and expense of trials, or is it just a case of common-or-garden homophobia? Presumably it isn't the cost of trials, as Jordan or Halle Berry would be committing an offence as well. :lol:
naw, jokin aside it really is the waste of taxpayer,s money.
but there is more chance of that clown sitting beside me than there are of the latter two:roll:

Mr P Cannop
11-Apr-07, 14:32
send him to fort william ??

Victoria
11-Apr-07, 14:33
was this guy who they did a documenaty on last year?

scorrie
11-Apr-07, 14:36
As crimes go, this must be considered pretty low priority. There is a big difference between someone simply walking about in the nude and someone exposing themselves to kids for sexual gratification.

I think we should concentrate our efforts on addressing the most serious crimes first and let yer man get on with sun-drying his tomatoes in peace ;o)

Billy Boy
11-Apr-07, 14:40

what would they do to him there lol :confused

j4bberw0ck
11-Apr-07, 15:00
There is a big difference between someone simply walking about in the nude and someone exposing themselves to kids for sexual gratification.

Definitely. Well said - I'd only suggest extending "exposing themselves to kids" to "exposing themselves to kids or adults" for sexual gratification.

henry20
11-Apr-07, 15:14
How do you know he isn't getting sexual gratification?? Although, I agree that its a low priority crime. Regardless of whether it was for sexual gratification or not, I would be uncomfortable with it. Crikeys, its bad enough looking in the mirror!! :lol:

johno
11-Apr-07, 15:30
aye yer right they like him there?[fort william]
some one posted a bit about portgower aways back always deserted ,now that where to put him. he,ll sure liven the place up. or struie hill he could go there & practice his fetishes bothering no one [lol] [lol]

pentlander
11-Apr-07, 17:04
The guys an idiot. Do what you like in you own home but spare me having to look at your dangly bits. The human body is nothing to be ashamed of but put it away man.

JAWS
11-Apr-07, 17:30
He is nothing more than an attention seeker and is no better than people who feel the urge to Streak at major sporting events just so they can be on TV.

Lock him up until mid-November and then send him on his merry way! [lol]

scorrie
11-Apr-07, 20:45
I have received a warning for using the word "Hard" in a way that could be interpreted wrongly in the context of this thread. I therefore apologise to anyone who may have been offended and/or felt the need to bring this to the attention of admin.

I thought that anyone old enough to understand the inference would have been mature enough to see it in the humourous vein in which it was intended. Perhaps vein is a double entendre, I apologise in advance if it is.

I was informed that sexual content is not allowed. Does this include the words "sexual gratification" or "sex"? because I have seen them many times on this forum.

Most of my input into this forum is intended for the purpose of humour, I have been lucky enough to receive kind comments for giving people amusement and I find it a bit sad that minds should be narrow enough to warrant warning people over a bit of fun. Ass is OK, is the org too soft for the word "hard"?

Just checked the calendar, oh yes, this is the 21st Century.

Not leaving the org, no violins, no sob stories, simply a sincere apology for anyone offended by that which was spoken in jest.

quirbal
11-Apr-07, 20:51
thanks for the apology i was very offended.

not!!!!:lol:

johno
11-Apr-07, 21:27
I have received a warning for using the word "Hard" in a way that could be interpreted wrongly in the context of this thread. I therefore apologise to anyone who may have been offended and/or felt the need to bring this to the attention of admin.

I thought that anyone old enough to understand the inference would have been mature enough to see it in the humourous vein in which it was intended. Perhaps vein is a double entendre, I apologise in advance if it is.

I was informed that sexual content is not allowed. Does this include the words "sexual gratification" or "sex"? because I have seen them many times on this forum.

Most of my input into this forum is intended for the purpose of humour, I have been lucky enough to receive kind comments for giving people amusement and I find it a bit sad that minds should be narrow enough to warrant warning people over a bit of fun. Ass is OK, is the org too soft for the word "hard"?

Not leaving the org, no violins, no sob stories, simply a sincere apology for anyone offended by that which was spoken in jest.
we had better not put your word in front of my word then we would both get into real trouble [lol]

Victoria
11-Apr-07, 22:21

I can't beleive that!!!

sorry your getting a 'hard' time scorrie

johndeere
11-Apr-07, 22:35
The guy is nothing but a thrill seeker, if the newspapers and tv stopped reporting what he was doing he would soon disappear. The people i feel sorry for are his family, who must be totally embarassed by the whole thing.

Max
11-Apr-07, 22:52

Mega midges in Fort William!

quirbal
11-Apr-07, 23:04
The guy is nothing but a thrill seeker, if the newspapers and tv stopped reporting what he was doing he would soon disappear. The people i feel sorry for are his family, who must be totally embarassed by the whole thing.

well to tell you the truth i dont imagine that his family will be any better:eek:

connieb19
11-Apr-07, 23:06
i thought his wife and kids had disowned him? :confused

porshiepoo
11-Apr-07, 23:11
Hahahahaha, it's naked rambler time again is it!
Always manages to ruffle some feathers does this subject.
I made my opinions on the matter very clear in the naked rambler thread of last year and I have to say they haven't changed none.
Besides the fact that he shouldn't be allowed to flaunt himself in public with impressionable youngsters around but who in hell wants to come face to face with his meat and two veg? Dear Lord, the thought is enough to turn a persons guts. :lol:

North Rhins
11-Apr-07, 23:19
But where does he keep his loose change????

johndeere
11-Apr-07, 23:20
It dosen't matter wether his kids disowned him there still his kids, would you like a father like that who makes a spectacle of himself. :roll:

j4bberw0ck
11-Apr-07, 23:51
I have received a warning for using the word "Hard" in a way that could be interpreted wrongly in the context of this thread.

It's hard for me to believe you might have had a warning for such a thing, but there we are; hard times are clearly upon us. Let's hope that no one gives the Naked Rambler too hard a time; I wonder if he doesn't have some sort of mild psychological disorder. Hardly something to persecute someone for, and in that vein I'd like to invoke the memory of Rambling Sid Rumpo:

Joe, he was a young cordwangler,
Munging greebles he did go,
And he loved a bogler's daughter
By the name of Chiswick Flo.

Vain she was and like a grusset
Though her gander parts were fine,
But she sneered at his cordwangle
As it hung upon the line.

So he stole a woggler's mooly
For to make a wedding ring,
But the Bow Street Runners caught him
And the judge said "He will swing."

Oh, they hung him by the postern,
Nailed his mooly to the fence
For to warn all young cordwanglers
That it was a grave offence.

There's a moral to this story,
Though your cordwangle be poor,
Keep your hands off other's moolies,
For it is against the law.

So, as long (can I say that?) as the Naked Rambler keeps his hands off others' moolies, there's no problem. :lol::lol:

North Rhins
11-Apr-07, 23:56
'Rambling Sid Rumpo,'’ ‘Round the Horne,’ Sunday afternoons, far off days! :)

johno
12-Apr-07, 12:42
'Rambling Sid Rumpo,'’ ‘Round the Horne,’ Sunday afternoons, far off days! :)
and just when you think it,s all over the idiot go,es and gets arrested the very next day. but he is locked up this time by the same sherriff that let him off . seems like give this guy an inch & he will take a mile.
more public cash down the tubes.

danc1ngwitch
18-Apr-07, 21:38
We cover up to keep warm( yes).
Nakie Rambler is not feeling the cold north winds.
People are so easy offended, but would i really want him sitting on the bus next to my children, Oh and myself.
Ermmmmm well hmmmmm, I really don't think my children would look.
As for me yes i would look, then get on with my own Bussiness.
Oh we are all naked if we take our rags of:eek:

sweetpea
18-Apr-07, 23:18
I think it's good that people feel so comfortable in their own skin but I'm not so sure of his motives after watching the programme about him. I'm all for areas where nudists can go and in your own home etc but wandering around from place to place. I saw him near Dingwall getting lifted and it wasn't a pretty sight plus if we all did it dread to think what sights we would see.

golach
19-Apr-07, 10:01
I see in todays newspapers the this sicko has cost us taxpayers over £100K. Saughton prison must be a 5* hotel.
I would stick him on the Isle of May or Inchkeith these are two uninhabited islands in the River Forth and let him fend for himself [disgust]

johno
19-Apr-07, 11:39
yes,it,s actually £205,000 that this clown has cost the taxpayer. ok if he want,s to flaunt himself in front of your wife or your children. I guess that costs nout, his girlfriend was doing this with him for a while, but we have,nt heard a lot about her lately. Think of the good that ,that amount
could do elsewhere,i/e hospitals, care of the elderly ,children,s care, anything but just squandered down the tubes so this idiot can prove his point. does,nt it just make your blood boil , so much wasted on one mans mission to expose himself. if he were to pay for all the court expenses [which i personally think he aught to be forced to] i wonder if he would be so keen to carry on this
useless obscene quest [disgust] [evil]