PDA

View Full Version : Westminster Palace

piratelassie
19-Jun-15, 01:00
May I take this oppertunity to thank the no voters for my chance to contribute to the billions of pounds needed to fix an old palace in London. It's nice to know that the people of BRITAIN can afford it.

sids
19-Jun-15, 06:45
Do you only have one opinion, or topic of conversation?

cptdodger
19-Jun-15, 07:37
May I take this oppertunity to thank the no voters for my chance to contribute to the billions of pounds needed to fix an old palace in London. It's nice to know that the people of BRITAIN can afford it.You're very welcome.

davth
19-Jun-15, 07:52
any time
id do it again in a heartbeat

Scout
19-Jun-15, 07:53
That's not bad when you think Scotland needs that to repairing roads.

BetterTogether
19-Jun-15, 08:22
Well compared to the ongoing costs of repairing that mouse infested monstrosity at Holyrood. I'd say repairing an iconic world heritage building that is known admired worldwide and is a huge boost to tourism is worth the money.

rob murray
19-Jun-15, 08:59
May I take this oppertunity to thank the no voters for my chance to contribute to the billions of pounds needed to fix an old palace in London. It's nice to know that the people of BRITAIN can afford it.

What has voting no got to do with this ? Voting no has saved Scortand from imminent financial disaster....or dont you read papers / listen to news....OIl = 60/65 dollars a barrel........so WE / YOU dont / wont have the tax revenues to run an independant Scotland...with all due respect

cptdodger
19-Jun-15, 09:54
What has voting no got to do with this ? Voting no has saved Scortand from imminent financial disaster....or dont you read papers / listen to news....OIl = 60/65 dollars a barrel........so WE / YOU dont / wont have the tax revenues to run an independant Scotland...with all due respect

It never has had anything to do with the no vote. piratelassie, does not even try to hide his/her absolute hatred of the English, England and anything to do with the aforementioned. The record is well and truly stuck.

sids
19-Jun-15, 12:38
SNP orators say "Westminster" as the new swear word, in nearly every sentence they speak.

It's so they look less like music hall stage Scotmen carrying a grudge, than if they said "England" and English" on every breath.

allanrfc
19-Jun-15, 18:06
This yes/no vote has broken Scotland

sids
19-Jun-15, 18:14
This yes/no vote has broken Scotland

It's made a mess of the forum, which is much more serious.

davth
19-Jun-15, 18:37
the owners made the mess of the forum, with their un warranted bannings for most outspoken 55% ers, but little for the 45% losers.

sids
19-Jun-15, 18:47
the owners made the mess of the forum, with their un warranted bannings for most outspoken 55% ers, but little for the 45% losers.

It has become a bit boring, the SNP/anti SNP ding dong.

davth
19-Jun-15, 18:51
it sure has
The electorate have spoken, I wish it could be accepted and moved on from.
I wouldn't be adverse to the forum banning any talk of the referendum going forward.

piratelassie
19-Jun-15, 22:07
No, have you not been reading post entries

Do you only have one opinion, or topic of conversation?

piratelassie
19-Jun-15, 22:09
You know as well as I do that the indi / ref is very far from over, get used to it.

it sure has
The electorate have spoken, I wish it could be accepted and moved on from.
I wouldn't be adverse to the forum banning any talk of the referendum going forward.

davth
19-Jun-15, 22:15
You know as well as I do that the indi / ref is very far from over, get used to it.

yawn.......
Is it just scweem and scweem and scweem until you get your own way?

linnie612
19-Jun-15, 22:39
You know as well as I do that the indi / ref is very far from over, get used to it.Get over it, more like.

sids
19-Jun-15, 23:56

Careful there: a bad loser could lose respect.

sids
19-Jun-15, 23:57
No, have you not been reading post entries

Ok. Tell us about your hobbies, or any bloody thing other than your benighted politics.