PDA

View Full Version : things you're not allowed to do while driving

Tom Cornwall
10-Apr-07, 22:41
I know you're not allowed to use a phone while driving, but what about knitting.
There was I just tootling along knitting, when a policeman came up beside me and shouted "Pullover".
And I said " No, a pair of socks".
What was wrong with that?:)

Julia
10-Apr-07, 23:15
Who's been watching Harry Hill then? ;)

quirbal
11-Apr-07, 00:04
not me, i just dont like him.:D

Tom Cornwall
15-Apr-07, 09:29
not me, i just dont like him.:D

What's wrong with Harry. I think he's a very nice man. Didn't he used to be a doctor?
He's got my stupid sense of humour:)

orkneylass
15-Apr-07, 11:37
Who does the most good do you think? Someone tht makes millions of people laugh or someone that treats medically a few hundred people???? Interesting to hear people's views.

Semiazas
15-Apr-07, 19:53
Seeing as I was recently cured of gangrene of the left foot by a group of ten amateur comedians, I'd say laughter every time...

...They may also have been professional surgeons or something, I can't remember.

But that matters not.

Surely we should be including comedy lessons for surgeons and consultants as standard practice? God knows, most of them need a humour transplant. Perhaps Orkneylass has hit on something here?

Maybe not...

;)

Cazaa
15-Apr-07, 20:09
I know you're not allowed to use a phone while driving, but what about knitting.
There was I just tootling along knitting, when a policeman came up beside me and shouted "Pullover".
What was wrong with that?:)

Ha ha - What a fine yarn that was Tom. But you can't pull the wool over my eyes.
Where were you going anyway? Purley?

(Mmm - I can see this thread is going nowhere)

Angela
15-Apr-07, 20:14
What was wrong with that?

Had me in stitches! [lol] :lol:

Jeemag_USA
15-Apr-07, 20:25
Ha ha thats was funny.. speaking of that, yesterday I saw a girl turning a corner in her car, she had a cellphone in her left hand pressed to her ear, in her right hand she had a can of soda, she had it wedged between her open hand and the wheel and was gripping the wheel with her thumb, on top of that inthe same hand she had a cigarette between her first two fingers. Now when I see someone like that I kind of wish they would run off the road and hit a pole, not hard enough to cause injury but hard enough for the air bag to cover her face in cherry coke [lol]

As you can tell I hate sloppy drivers, they kill people ;)

karia
15-Apr-07, 20:38
Bunch of knit wits!

:D:D
Ha ha - What a fine yarn that was Tom. But you can't pull the wool over my eyes.
Where were you going anyway? Purley?

(Mmm - I can see this thread is going nowhere)

johno
15-Apr-07, 22:26
any one remember what Peter Fonda was caught doing on his motor cycle. im not going to say as i wont risk any more infractions [lol] :cool: