PDA

View Full Version : A Good Day Today

Tugmistress
10-Apr-07, 16:52
just to let you know i have upgraded the security system and just need my hosts to change some settings on globals php and my site is up and running properly (:roll:) again now.
A big thank you to the gentleman who came up just now to give me a hand to free off the spindle on the wind speed gizmo (can't spell anonomemememter lol) which had been jammed by a blade of grass!

so all in all

toaday has been a good day :D

thanks for all the messages of support when the twits who had hacked it were giving me grief!

Moira
10-Apr-07, 17:16
Great news Tuggs - thanks for updating us :D

Mister Squiggle
10-Apr-07, 18:36
Great to have you back! Your weather service is essential for settling the arguments that rage in our house ("Gee, it was the windiest day we've had this year". "Oh no it wasn't, it was just a gentle breeze that barely ruffled the grass ..." etc etc). Happy news for us closet Eric Othelwaites. Well done.

Mizpah
10-Apr-07, 19:01
:Razz Great news, it is good to have you back as you were missed, I do hope now that the "hackers" leave you alone to get on with the great service that you give.

Ricco
13-Apr-07, 11:54
A big thank you to the gentleman who came up just now to give me a hand to free off the spindle on the wind speed gizmo (can't spell anonomemememter lol) which had been jammed by a blade of grass!

Glad to see you back up and running, Tuggs. You'll have to stop mowing the lawn LOL. Perhaps a goat would be better as there will be no blades of grass flying about.

JAWS
15-Apr-07, 01:35
Good to here it Tuggs. Hackers are the lowest form of scum there is. They rank somewhere below the morons who feel the need to steal Charity Boxes. [evil]