PDA

View Full Version : Wisdom Teeth

Fluff
10-Apr-07, 10:18
Life can be cruel. you get a full set the first time, then they fall out and you get better ones! then puberty, get through that and now, wisdom teeth!!

i have already had one removed, now i have another one coming through. it is at that horrid stage of actully pushing through the gum, so my jaw is still and gum is tender.

well at least is gives me a valid reason for being grumpy!

peedie
11-Apr-07, 14:57
eek! sounds naff! hope u get it sorted and feel better soon! i onlly have to wisdom teeth (no jokes!) the top 2 just didnt develope :confused

Hibeechick
12-Apr-07, 13:10
They are a nightmare! Mine started coming through 2 years ago and are still coming through! Still get the odd bit of pain from them aswell :(

Bobinovich
12-Apr-07, 13:22
Hey Fluff, is that how you managed to win the quiz [lol]

Scaraben1976
13-Apr-07, 02:37
I was rather lucky with my wisdom teeth. I had the tender gums, but other than one coming in at a slight angle so it was pushing on the molar to the front of it (resulting in the molar getting pulled) all mine came in with no fuss or bother.

I have got friends who hade thiers removed under general anesthetic, and my other half had to get hers pulled and apparently at the time her face looked like a hamster with stuffed cheeks, but her family thought it was funny to let her drink milk and see her dribble it down her chin (ain't families evil, i will remember that if my kids get it done)

grantabz
13-Apr-07, 08:12
I was one of those unlucky enough to have to have all mine, along with a piece of my jaw, removed under general anesthetic. They were all growing in sideways. It was horrible! Battered with a mouthful of blood for days!

Victoria
13-Apr-07, 10:21
I'm having my back tooth (not wisdom) out via general anisthetic next month :o(