PDA

View Full Version : Bird thief!

barmar62
25-May-15, 12:25
I hope the SOD who stole my bird box, complete with nesting blue tits, is happy[evil]

Briea
25-May-15, 15:46
What a numb skull, goodness know what will have happened to the poor wee birds ��

barmar62
25-May-15, 16:47
Unfortunatly there are some numbskulls in my area who's hobby it is to catch wild birds.

Iffy
25-May-15, 17:00
How utterly disgusting [evil] !!!!!
Really feel for you barmar62 (and of course the poor wee birdies :() and quite understand how you must feel. Hope the culprits are "happy with themselves" - IDIOTS [disgust]!!!!

gmcborgie
25-May-15, 17:28
Report it, is it not an offense to disturb a bird that is nesting?

moureen
25-May-15, 19:01
Sorry to read about your nesting box I have been watching my sparrows in the garden "mother and fledglings" I would be so sad if something had happened to them.I hope you find out who took box.

cptdodger
25-May-15, 19:13
Report it, is it not an offense to disturb a bird that is nesting?

Not sure about that, but at the very least it is theft of property. An awful thing to happen.

davth
25-May-15, 22:11
What a scoundrel Imaging nabbing a mans birds box and tits!

jo bowd
26-May-15, 16:42
So sorry to hear about the theft, I see one juvenile has to make a joke out of it, charming.

barmar62
26-May-15, 18:31
What a scoundrel Imaging nabbing a mans birds box and tits!

Hi davth, nice to hear from you, what class are you in at primary school?

Liz
27-May-15, 18:52
That is awful!! Definitely report it as theft. What a great 'hobby' to have! :roll:

neilsermk1
29-May-15, 12:57
Not sure about that, but at the very least it is theft of property. An awful thing to happen.

Yes it is an offence, all wild birds and their nests inScotland are protected under the Wildlife and Countryside Act.