PDA

View Full Version : Car Boot Sales.

KCI
24-May-15, 16:26
I am thinking about organising a monthly car boot sale in Wick.
If anyone is interested, please pm me.
Once I have enough people interested, I can make the booking.
Tables will be £5 each.
Thanks.

Halls
24-May-15, 17:35
I would be interested

Fran
24-May-15, 18:23
Me too............."

KCI
24-May-15, 19:48
I just need 10 people to cover the cost of the Hall. I'm not looking to make any profit - just want to provide a monthly venue for us all to sell our products! Just need a little more interest?

pig whisperer
24-May-15, 22:47
I would be interested, as long as its well advertised, easy access, good parking & preferably doesn't clash with another event

KCI
24-May-15, 22:50
The same goes for all of us! The venue I have in mind has good car parking, straight into a side door with no stairs. I would advertise as much as I can - hopefully everyone else will help to advertise as well. I'll check first, and try to pick dates that don't clash, but in reality it will probably always clash with some other event.

Alrock
24-May-15, 23:19
I just need 10 people to cover the cost of the Hall. I'm not looking to make any profit - just want to provide a monthly venue for us all to sell our products! Just need a little more interest?

Would that not make it a "Jumbale Sale"?

I thought a "Car Boot Sale" is when you sell things out of the boot of a car?

KCI
25-May-15, 19:07
OK, just for Alrock, let's rename it as an Indoor Table Top Sale. I'm sure we all know what I meant, but there we go. So - any others interested in a table at an
Indoor Table Top Sale?

Alrock
25-May-15, 21:50
OK, just for Alrock, let's rename it as an Indoor Table Top Sale. I'm sure we all know what I meant, but there we go. So - any others interested in a table at an
Indoor Table Top Sale?

Thank You... That's better... ;)

sids
25-May-15, 22:04
Keep a big space reserved for Alrock's stall.

KCI
26-May-15, 13:49
We aim to please