PDA

View Full Version : What colour should Paul Monaghan MP dye his hair?

crayola
15-May-15, 00:37
Paul Monaghan is Caithness' new MP which is ok apart from one thing. His hair!! What is his wife thinking of? Why doesn't she look after his blank canvas of hair? It has no colour at all and it's crying so loudly for attention that they must be able to hear it in Strathpeffer and Garve. A blank canvas shouldn't be left blank should it now? Even my artistic nemesis the ghost of Jackson Pollock agrees with me on this. So what colour should Paul's wife choose for him and his constituents? You know he's worth it Mrs M so do something about it!! :D

sids
15-May-15, 06:40
Maybe he's just not the sort of jessie who dyes his hair.

BetterTogether
15-May-15, 07:44
I think that nice alternative washed out blue and purple look would be quite suitable.

crayola
15-May-15, 09:52
Maybe he would suit blue and purple but his hair looks washed out already. What he needs is a bright new look.

crayola
15-May-15, 11:43
I can recommend Julie McGuire. She does Nicola Sturgeon's look. And whatever you think of Nicola's politics, her makeover has been truly dramatic.

weeker2014
15-May-15, 12:56
Maybe he's just not the sort of jessie who dyes his hair.I view that remark as homophobic and highly offensive and request that you remove it as a matter of urgency.

Bystander1
15-May-15, 14:42
"Homophobic" - now thats a big word for a Weeker. What does it mean anyway ?

weeker2014
15-May-15, 14:54
"Homophobic" - now thats a big word for a Weeker. What does it mean anyway ?I would suggest googling it. It means the same in Wick or anywhere else in the civilised world!

sids
15-May-15, 17:55
"Homophobic" - now thats a big word for a Weeker. What does it mean anyway ?

Irrational fear of homo, whatever that is.

sids
15-May-15, 17:57
I view that remark as homophobic and highly offensive and request that you remove it as a matter of urgency.

Are you saying the gay community are jessies? That's highly offensive.

BetterTogether
15-May-15, 18:07
Seems the term is not considered offensive according to the urban Dictionary, infact it seems quite complimentary.

One should always remember the English language is a dynamic and constantly evolving language.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Jessie

sids
15-May-15, 18:36
Seems the term is not considered offensive according to the urban Dictionary, infact it seems quite complimentary.

One should always remember the English language is a dynamic and constantly evolving language.

https://i.imgflip.com/ljuth.jpg (https://imgflip.com/i/ljuth)via Imgflip Meme Maker (https://imgflip.com/memegenerator)

Bystander1
15-May-15, 18:44
I tried this Guggle thingy but the only Jesse I could find was some punter called Jesse James and he is apparently deid. I can not see any connection between a deid American outlaw chappie and some punter dyeing his hair.
I am probably doing this Guddle thing all wrong.

sids
15-May-15, 22:37
Jess Harper was so manly it made you wonder.

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh236/tritonthrasher/image.jpg1_zpsesg6muor.jpg (http://s257.photobucket.com/user/tritonthrasher/media/image.jpg1_zpsesg6muor.jpg.html)

crayola
15-May-15, 23:33
Boys! Can you please stick to the important topic of the colour of Paul Monaghan's hair? Could one of the SNP members please inform Paul of this important thread? Tell him the success of his parliamentary career depends on choosing the right hair colour. No parliamentarian with colourless hair has had much success since before the early days of hair colouring technology.

weeker2014
16-May-15, 02:24

No but it is offensive according to the Oxford dictionary, and it is not how the ball is thrown it is how it is caught. I find the term to be homophobic and your responses to my post say it all about the type of people you are.

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/jessie

In addition you will also find the meaning of homophobic below for any of you who are in doubt:

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/homophobic

I request again that you remove your comment.

BetterTogether
16-May-15, 09:02
Duly noted, what you've attempted to do is link two unrelated words.

I note the Oxford dictionary does not give any homophobic overtones to the word they are ascribed by yourself.

I guess that would show the type of person you are.

sids
16-May-15, 09:51
Boys! Can you please stick to the important topic of the colour of Paul Monaghan's hair? Could one of the SNP members please inform Paul of this important thread? Tell him the success of his parliamentary career depends on choosing the right hair colour. No parliamentarian with colourless hair has had much success since before the early days of hair colouring technology.

I expect he's got a web page you can bother him on.

squidge
16-May-15, 15:44
The colour of Paul Monaghan's hair matters as little as the colour of Nicola Sturgeon's dress or Mhairi Black's fathers job. That is nothing at all.

Scout
16-May-15, 16:40
The colour of Paul Monaghan's hair matters as little as the colour of Nicola Sturgeon's dress or Mhairi Black's fathers job. That is nothing at all. The only thing I know this is light- hearted joke. But most important bit I'm proud to be British of United kingdom Why, there is nowhere in the world a leader like David Cameron what ever you think of the Tories and him would sit in civilized way in front of group who wants to break up the country and try to compromise with Nicola Sturgeon.

crayola
16-May-15, 22:25
I expect he's got a web page you can bother him on.I could do that. But I thought he might pay more attention to a call from a minion of his own political religion. I did look at his website and his twittering. Coincidentally Colourless Paul's website is praised in twitterland by one of the most annoying people I have ever encountered. These encounters were about 20 years ago and the connection is purely coincidental. It's a small world so it is. Anyway, could one of Paul's disciples please alert him to my concern? I wouldn't want Paul's maiden speech in the House to be ignored by my good conservative friends because of his colourless top.

crayola
23-May-15, 16:21
Has anyone informed Paul of our concern yet?

Scout
24-May-15, 14:18
Has anyone informed Paul of our concern yet? Yes but as usual from the SNP mob no reply lol

crayola
24-May-15, 22:52
Paul could seek advice from his own MP. Not that his own MP has much more colour in his hair. :(

crayola
30-May-15, 01:25
Paul could seek advice from his own MP. Not that his own MP has much more colour in his hair. :(I have been asked to explain this post by a surprisingly large number of people. :confused The point is that Paul Monaghan SNP does not live in the constituency of Caithness, Sutherland and Easter Ross that he represents at Westminster. Nor has he ever done as far as I know. It's strange that so many didn't know this. :confused

gleeber
30-May-15, 11:45
That's one of the reasons I didn't vote for him. That and the colour of his hair.

squidge
30-May-15, 14:52
Jeezo lol. What is it with you guys and hair colour lol.

crayola
30-May-15, 20:23
That's one of the reasons I didn't vote for him. That and the colour of his hair.I could never vote for a man who treats his own hair with such disrespect.

Keyser_soze
04-Jun-15, 09:23
Why was there no yellow option ?
Or Pink ?

What team does this fellow Paul support anyhow ?

Why doesnt he shave it off ? another option. In fact , why doesnt he grow a beard like our previous MP

crayola
04-Jun-15, 22:58
Why not pink or yellow? That's a good question. I should have included at least pink as an option and also yellow. Any colour would be better than his failed grey, even poo brown or ukip purple. It's an embarrassment that he represents our county with no colour in his hair at all. Shaving it would be a big improvement. Can someone in his SNP club please ask him to do that if he has a political objection to dyeing? And a beard? Not sure. Isn't he too baby faced to do that? And what team does he support? I have no real information. Maybe Montrose? Or Strathpeffer Greys? He's an anathema mixed up with a bowl of yesterday's cold porridge on his head and that's not good enough for our county.

crayola
07-Jun-15, 10:55
Dr Paul Monaghan SNP MP has stated on Twitter that he will address all issues raised by his Thurso constituents. This must mean that he will at last dye his hair. I suggest a dark bright pink. :)

Fulmar
07-Jun-15, 12:05
I think that streaks would be the way to go.

gleeber
07-Jun-15, 12:20
If he has any sense he will leave it the way it is. [lol] At least you can spot him in a crowd. He has more on his plate than his hair. Its not going to be easy to be an honourable gentleman. Best of luck to him.

crayola
07-Jun-15, 21:00
Black with a yellow streak could suit. But he would be so much more visible in a crowd with bright pink hair. He needs that visibility to survive in the world of politics. I don't know why his wife lets him go out the house with that half eaten bowl of cold porridge on his head. :(

sids
07-Jun-15, 21:04
What about a skunk stripe, except sideways across his head?

crayola
14-Jun-15, 11:46
A bright pink and sky blue sideways skunk would suit him well. But does he possess the audacity?

crayola
14-May-16, 12:05
One year on and Mr Paul Monaghan has cemented his reputation as a rather offensive Twitter troll. [evil] I said from the beginning that he should have died his hair.

Rheghead
14-May-16, 13:10
One year on and Mr Paul Monaghan has cemented his reputation as a rather offensive Twitter troll. [evil] I said from the beginning that he should have died his hair.

I have subscribed to his twitter feed and I haven't noticed anything too trollific. I found one post that was a bit disingenuous about the uranium shipments to the USA but that was it.

crayola
14-May-16, 13:33
I stopped looking at his Twitter due to disgust some time ago. I'd like to think he's learned a bit about being an MP since then. He could learn a few things about behaving in public from Gail, she's a natural but Mr Monaghan isn't. But he can surely learn.

rob murray
17-May-16, 12:11
I stopped looking at his Twitter due to disgust some time ago. I'd like to think he's learned a bit about being an MP since then. He could learn a few things about behaving in public from Gail, she's a natural but Mr Monaghan isn't. But he can surely learn.

SNP MP raises concerns about retirement age of Civil Nuclear Constabulary officers : https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/uk/920350/snp-mp-raises-concerns-retirement-age-civil-nuclear-constabulary-officers/

AT last a good contribution !

crayola
21-May-16, 15:11
I looked at his Twitter a couple of days ago. Most of his tweets are snidey and many are downright nasty. He lacks basic humanity and he gives me the creeps.

Compare his Twitter with Gail's. Her tweets are positive and she radiates personality and a deep human kindness.

And I see Gail is involved with the Holyrood 5050 campaign. :)

We would have been close to 5050 already if it hadn't been for the Tories and the Lib Dems and the Greens. :(

rob murray
23-May-16, 13:30
I looked at his Twitter a couple of days ago. Most of his tweets are snidey and many are downright nasty. He lacks basic humanity and he gives me the creeps.

Compare his Twitter with Gail's. Her tweets are positive and she radiates personality and a deep human kindness.

And I see Gail is involved with the Holyrood 5050 campaign. :)

We would have been close to 5050 already if it hadn't been for the Tories and the Lib Dems and the Greens. :(

Gails twitter is indeed very good, Im not an SNP voter by any stretch but fair play to her, tweets contain good local points re Beatrice field / Wick jobs etc puts the Doctor to shame, maybe she should stand for MP in next election, she certainly seems to have the human touch which is all imprtant in politics. 5 years in holyrood will certainly provide her with the political experience to be an effective MP.

crayola
28-May-16, 12:25
Gail can do more for Caithness in Holyrood than at Westminster at present. And why would she want to join that lot of shouty nat nasties in Westminster? Angus Robertson is a decent and effective blokie but I wouldn't give you tuppence for the rest.