PDA

View Full Version : Should the Labour Party elect a witch as leader?

crayola
13-May-15, 22:31
The Labour Party needs a new leader. Should it elect a witch? :D

sids
13-May-15, 22:33
Didn't do the Tories any harm, through the 1980s, did it?

crayola
13-May-15, 22:35
She wasn't a witch. The sisterhood would never have let her join.

crayola
13-May-15, 22:36
PS This poll is serious!

tonkatojo
14-May-15, 13:41
The Labour Party needs a new leader. Should it elect a witch? :D

Which witch are you proposing ?.

crayola
14-May-15, 17:35
The witch from the Blair Witch Project: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/nhs/11382617/Blairite-MP-Liz-Kendall-emerges-as-favourite-in-Labour-leadership-stakes.html of course. :)

Alrock
14-May-15, 19:08
Didn't do the Tories any harm, through the 1980s, did it?I think you're confusing the letter "W" with the letter "B"... :roll:

crayola
15-May-15, 00:16
The poll should really be asking if a woman should be the next Labour leader but I didn't want to disappoint those that expect nothing but witchy polls from me. :D Liz Kendall and Yvette Cooper have announced their candidacy already. Could there be more? Angela Eagle may also stand. But Rachel Reeves isn't standing and anyway I went off her recently so I'm not bothered about that. Of the men, I used to have a thing about Chukka but on reflection he's just too English for me, and Andy Burnham leaves me cold.

crayola
15-May-15, 00:24
I forgot Stella Creasy. She's standing for deputy leader. Should she be aiming one step higher?

crayola
15-May-15, 11:36
Chukka has chucked it in. :( But Mary Creagh is standing. :) There will be a lot of women to choose from. :)

crayola
21-May-15, 12:19
Three women have their hats in the ring but only one man. The party nationwide has a woman as temporary leader. The Scottish party has a woman as temporary leader. Things are looking decidedly brighter for the people's party. :)

crayola
30-May-15, 01:32
I'm liking Liz Kendall at the moment. Although it's a pity we don't have a strong experienced woman like Angela Merkel to lead us away from silliness.

crayola
14-Jun-15, 11:53
Mary Creagh has withdrawn from the challenge due I believe to lack of support within the parliamentary party. Liz is still strong and gaining strength.