PDA

View Full Version : Tories to punish disabled in 2016

dozy
06-May-15, 11:50
The Tories are to drop DLA for disabled people if they are over the working age from 2016. The disabled will be classed as having "Age related syndrome " this will save the Westminster government 6.8 billion plus the carers allowance will be cut by 50% saving 2.3 billion. Yet again we have the Westminster government kicking those who can't kick back. Why would anyone with a conscious vote for these people who are happy to abuse the poorest,shame on the Tories.Labour and the Lid Dems.

roshep
06-May-15, 12:20
" DOZY "
Is this the best you can come up with,!!! by the way well named.

rob murray
06-May-15, 12:32
The Tories are to drop DLA for disabled people if they are over the working age from 2016. The disabled will be classed as having "Age related syndrome " this will save the Westminster government 6.8 billion plus the carers allowance will be cut by 50% saving 2.3 billion. Yet again we have the Westminster government kicking those who can't kick back. Why would anyone with a conscious vote for these people who are happy to abuse the poorest,shame on the Tories.Labour and the Lid Dems.

WHy drag Labour and the Lib Dems into this....I aint heard them state this intention !

Rheghead
06-May-15, 12:48
I see David Cameron is in favour of spending £15 million on a Maggie Thatcher museum. How is that austerity?

Westward
06-May-15, 13:15
I see David Cameron is in favour of spending £15 million on a Maggie Thatcher museum. How is that austerity?

That! in itself is a downright disgrace..[evil]

Bystander1
06-May-15, 13:40
Apparently the SNP have secretly decided that they will pay off Eck's outstanding bookie bill (again) and award him £50,000 a week for a wee punt on the geegees.
Is there any truth in the story going around Holyrood that Eck got the heave because of the £54,000 he 'lost' on a week's freebee in Chicago ?.

Oh, and Nicola is on the look out for another bankrupt airport to add to her portfolio of these. The last one was an absolute bargain at £17 million and counting.

sids
06-May-15, 16:13

Will she be in it?

Scout
06-May-15, 17:00
I see David Cameron is in favour of spending £15 million on a Maggie Thatcher museum. How is that austerity? Do not worry there be one for the SNP you bet your bottom dollar on that [lol]

BetterTogether
06-May-15, 17:04
Isn't it the SNP that want to increase the amount public spending and continue with austerity longer and empoverish your children and future generations with more unfunded public spending..

Woohoo let's just blow money on the countries credit card and bankrupt the country.

I mean who cares as long as they win the election .

rob murray
07-May-15, 14:01
Isn't it the SNP that want to increase the amount public spending and continue with austerity longer and empoverish your children and future generations with more unfunded public spending..

Woohoo let's just blow money on the countries credit card and bankrupt the country.

I mean who cares as long as they win the election .

You must have posted this whilst half a sleep, 100% SNP victory = 59 seats in Scotland, the SNP cannot win the election, they can take all of scotlands seats but thats not within a UK context winning the election......best they can get out of it is some sorta influencing deal...we will know over next few days...