PDA

View Full Version : Sunny D?

porshiepoo
08-Apr-07, 19:15
Does anyone know anywhere that sells Sunny Delight drink up here?
I absolutely love it but don't seem to be able to find any. :(

scotsboy
08-Apr-07, 19:39
Is it not a class B substance? If not it should be!

nicnak
08-Apr-07, 19:49
Hi porshipoo last time I got it was about a month ago from the coop in wick I havent been in lately so dont know if they still have it.

Bobinovich
08-Apr-07, 20:51
Yuk, anything with Guar Gum just turns my stomach - Sunny D, milk shakes, etc. Anyway, according to their website (http://www.sunny-d.co.uk/home.php/) they're relaunching it with a new recipe, so maybe they're taking the old stuff off the shelves until then.

Victoria
08-Apr-07, 21:01
Sunny D is baad for you.

scorrie
08-Apr-07, 22:40
Sunny D is a perfect example of all that is wrong with the human mentality when it comes to diet. Here we are, with real oranges abundant and cheap but they are eschewed in favour of a vomit and chemical "Clockwork Orange" selling at a ridiculous price.

WARNING:-

New Sunny D recipe may contain traces of Real Orange Juice!!

Max Jaffa

Julia
08-Apr-07, 23:37
I'm sure Sunny D is in the top 20 list of foods you should not feed your kids!

Fish certainly don't like it

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=386878&in_page_id=1770&ct=5

I particularly like how they describe it as a 'lurid mixture' :lol:

Jeemag_USA
09-Apr-07, 00:18
Whats wrong with the good old Libby's fresh orange in the old glass jar where it was really hard to get the lid off [lol]

My favorite was always Ribena, cannae beat it!

porshiepoo
09-Apr-07, 10:26
Dear Christ, I only wanted to know of somewhere that sells it. :lol:

Anyway, the ones that claim to be fresh orange juice taste of anything but. No orange I've ever had tastes flat like most 'real' juices. They should have a bit of zing to em and I'm sick of buying different ones just to find one that tastes zingy like a real orange. PLUS I hate, hate, hate BITS! :eek:

horseman
09-Apr-07, 13:57

Anyway, the ones that claim to be fresh orange juice taste of anything but. No orange I've ever had tastes flat like most 'real' juices. They should have a bit of zing to em and I'm sick of buying different ones just to find one that tastes zingy like a real orange. PLUS I hate, hate, hate BITS! :eek:

Well said porshiepoo,

Fluff
09-Apr-07, 16:01
porshiepoo have you tried tropicana pure premium smooth? its quite sweet but i find the taste quite pleasent (my mouth tingles)

Julia
09-Apr-07, 16:26

Sunny D seems to be on a par with devil worship it seems! Everyone is fired up and ready to leap onto the next poor sod that dares ask a simple question [lol]

young
09-Apr-07, 18:47
i saw sunny D in the spar shop in ormlie thurso the other night

quirbal
09-Apr-07, 18:53
mmmmmm... sunny D:lol:

mareng
10-Apr-07, 05:43

Yes, but the original post onliy begged responses of:

a) Coop in Wick

b) Somerfield in Thurso

At least the thread has developed into something more interesting.

mccaugm
11-Apr-07, 13:36
Whats wrong with the good old Libby's fresh orange in the old glass jar where it was really hard to get the lid off [lol]

My favourite was always Ribena, cannae beat it!

No I totally loved Creamola Foam...probably as bad for you as Sunny D but went brilliantly with vodka!

Fran
12-Apr-07, 00:00
Im sure I saw Sunny D in boxes when i purchased small boxes of orange at Tesco this evening.I will keep looking.If I see it in inverness would you like me to get it for you?

gollach
14-Apr-07, 01:15
No I totally loved Creamola Foam...probably as bad for you as Sunny D but went brilliantly with vodka!

Vodka & cremola foam was a classic drink!

paris
14-Apr-07, 14:56
Oh dear Poo, what have you done now upsetting the orgers!LOL JAN X

plutonio
15-Apr-07, 11:33
Sunny D is full of very bad things, don't give it to the kids

BRIE
17-Apr-07, 12:10
i remember giving it my son when it first came out within half an hour he was bouncing off the walls!!! never again!!
maybe they should serve it in the clubs it would cut down on the drug taking! lol