PDA

View Full Version : Colin in 'e Holburn

tenabowla
08-Apr-07, 18:47
Sorry for the ignorance but are Colin a local band or what? Thinking of heading down for some live music and I am not sure what kind of thing Colin do??

~~Tides~~
08-Apr-07, 22:44
I know its a bit late now but for information sake- we are indie/rock band of sorts, 50% from Canisbay, 50% from Wick. Playing covers from the likes of: Kings of Leon, Strokes, Libertines, The Coral, Razorlight, The Cure... The list goes on...

Hope you managed to come in a look.

lagertops
08-Apr-07, 22:51
You boys were spot on tonight.. Good band

buggyracer
09-Apr-07, 00:00
if i had a pound for every person who asked me tonight "what is that bands name" from youngsters to 50 + they all were delighted with them, a really quality young band who are going places, who packed the venue as they always do when they play thurso!

day old blues
09-Apr-07, 11:35
thanks very much for the compliments guys we never reely expected there to be as many peolple as there was it was great, thanks to everyone who turned up and showed some suport and thanks to the holburn for having us it was a great night all round

henry20
09-Apr-07, 11:36
I wasn't there, but heard you were great :D

Davie Crocket
09-Apr-07, 14:22
cheers guys....x

K dragon
09-Apr-07, 14:49
sorry i couldnt make it lads

cullbucket
09-Apr-07, 21:53
if i had a pound for every person who asked me tonight "what is that bands name" from youngsters to 50 + they all were delighted with them, a really quality young band who are going places, who packed the venue as they always do when they play thurso!

No point in crying over the money you never got for your question-answering service - I'm sure you made up for it in bar takings.....
cheers chiel