PDA

View Full Version : Data Management Services

Tia Anderson
28-Apr-15, 16:38
A group of people talking about data recovery earlier caught my interest. It made me realize that my company's data aren't really safe in case of accidents. How do I protect my data and recover it in case of unavoidable loss? Are there companies that specializes in these kind of things?

Any tips, advice, suggestions? Thank you.

saywaver
29-Apr-15, 05:33
Hi, Tia:) I really do not know much about your IT concerns but I suggest that to have your company data protected, you should hire a professional who could assist you with IT services relevant to your request. If you have the budget, I don't think that would be a problem. Just search online but be sure to get some review before deciding to finally get one for your company.

Tia Anderson
29-Apr-15, 16:08
Hello. Thanks for taking the time to reply.
A friend recommended that I try this company's services (http://www.questsys.com/professional-services.aspx). Have you ever heard of them? I checked out their site online and I realized that there are a lot more areas where I can use their services. I haven't called them yet but maybe some time next week.

saywaver
30-Apr-15, 03:01
Hi, you're welcome Tia:) I'm not really familiar with that company but since the recommendation came from your friend then there is an assurance that that company is reliable.