PDA

View Full Version : Does art suffer from diversion of energy?

Alexander Rowe
05-May-05, 00:09
Maybe he does not suffer the diversion but welcome it.
Does diversion diversify? Divergent energy is diverse.
Is Art a diver?
Deep sea?
Deep see.
Mining the mind of an oceans whim.
Does Art mind where the ocean swims?
90 percent of it is dead now anyway.
Is death diverse?
Does art drive herse?
He'll be lost in death if he doesn't focus
on the 10 percent and his work within it.
Which should be
Find the seeds
Find this ease
Finally see
The sea.
He will become the 10 percent today
Up for air and perspective, Arts work of renewing life
on the floor of the ocean is diverted by the sky, sun.
This guys
disguise
The son
his eyes
He decides the prize
is worth the suffering
treading salt water,
Breathing,
The sun explodes at just the right frequency and a
billion flowers bloom with out his assistance.

Can energy be diverted? Or does it go exactly where it wants to go?

Margaret M.
05-May-05, 01:23
Yes.

Margaret M.
05-May-05, 01:24
Well maybe not

trinkie
05-May-05, 16:04
Brilliant.....wonderful way with words

Alexander Rowe
05-May-05, 16:10

Cut and paste job I just wanted to sound smart.

Drutt
05-May-05, 16:15

Back in the real world we call that plagiarism. [disgust]

You should at least have the courtesy to credit the person you ripped it off from. Having been unable to show common courtesy, you make yourself look far less than smart (and that's being nice).

Alexander Rowe
06-May-05, 12:13

Back in the real world we call that plagiarism. [disgust]

You should at least have the courtesy to credit the person you ripped it off from. Having been unable to show common courtesy, you make yourself look far less than smart (and that's being nice).

Dear oh dear.

Very sorry Drutt, all the credit must go to Anon, Nottingham. Do you know him/her ?

Drutt
06-May-05, 12:21
That's funny - I found 'your' subject and poem here (http://www.mnartists.org/community/thread.jspa?forumID=44&threadID=838&messageID=12112#12112). If you find it that difficult to provide a link, I'm sure people would be more than happy to help you out.

At the very least, you ought to acknowledge that it is fraudulent to give the impression that something is your own work when it isn't.

Alexander Rowe
06-May-05, 12:29
That's funny - I found 'your' subject and poem here (http://www.mnartists.org/community/thread.jspa?forumID=44&threadID=838&messageID=12112#12112). If you find it that difficult to provide a link, I'm sure people would be more than happy to help you out.

At the very least, you ought to acknowledge that it is fraudulent to give the impression that something is your own work when it isn't.

Are you actually for real or did you get out of bed the wrong side this morning ? I found it somewhere on the net (not from the link you provided) and I posted it up here. If you look a few posts up I've said it was a cut and paste job. Jeezo

In future Drutt, I will provide a link and a source for everything I write on here. Christ

Drutt
06-May-05, 13:44
If you look a few posts up I've said it was a cut and paste job.
Yes, I'm aware you stated that. I'm also aware that it took you 16 hours to acknowledge the fact that it wasn't your own work. [disgust]

In future Drutt, I will provide a link and a source for everything I write on here.
If it's somebody else's work, please acknowledge it. If it's your own, you are entitled to take credit for it, so no link or source required. I suspect you knew this already. :roll:

Alexander Rowe
06-May-05, 13:54
Yes, I'm aware you stated that. I'm also aware that it took you 16 hours to acknowledge the fact that it wasn't your own work. [disgust]

I think all this shows is you need to get out more. Its a general messageboard not a University project. Lighten up.

Drutt
06-May-05, 14:08
I think all this shows is you need to get out more. Its a general messageboard not a University project.
It's very telling that you feel that plagiarism is only a problem within education, and that on a general messageboard you can claim anything you find as your own.

Not everyone would agree with your point of view. Indeed, the Rules for Caithness.org Forums (http://www.caithness.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=5767) states -

Content From Other Web Sites
Again, we have no problem with users pasting in passages from other web sites. We would prefer that anything posted in this manner comes with a link to the original or at the very least, gives credit where it is due. We will not tollerate people claiming to have written the piece when they have not. Users will find that it is easy to be caught out with this practice and it can be very embarrasing. Plagiarism without proper credit carries a 1 week suspension.

Perhaps it would be more appropriate for you to acknowledge your 'oversight' rather than continue to claim you did nothing wrong?

golach
06-May-05, 14:16
Drutt, Alexander Rowe.......Will the pair of you get a grip, you both acting like wee boys in a school playground. Grow UP the pair of you
Golach

Drutt
06-May-05, 14:30
Wee boys? You're not the first one here to assume I'm male, Golach. Do tell me what gives you that impression. :D

Alexander Rowe
06-May-05, 14:35
Drutt, Alexander Rowe.......Will the pair of you get a grip, you both acting like wee boys in a school playground. Grow UP the pair of you
Golach

She started it.......

Drutt
06-May-05, 14:45
She started it.......
Now that's a matter of opinion... ;)

golach
06-May-05, 14:55
Wee boys? You're not the first one here to assume I'm male, Golach. Do tell me what gives you that impression. :D
Drutt I never assumed you were anything......I just said you pair were "Acting like wee boys" [mad]

dpw39
09-May-05, 16:36
I thought we where in 2005 not 1984 (!) or has Caithness got its own Thought Police or has Sam the Eagle (from the Muppets) signed in under an alias? Come on lighten up Dude, there are too many eager-beavers itching to jump in at a drop of a hat and condem.

Some one is very touchy today - ....

Send us a pm at Anal_Retentive@hotmail.co.uk (its real)

Ciao,

Dave the Rave :cool: [lol] [lol] [lol]

FoosumBrute
09-May-05, 17:54
"in the real world we call that plagiarism"
Source: Drutt

"in the real world we call Drutt a sad-o"
Source: Everyone else