PDA

View Full Version : To snow or not to snow, that is the question...

HelCat Training
28-Apr-15, 12:32
Well it's certainly feels chilly enough and that sky is threatening something, but so long as this sun stays out I think we'll escape any flurry for another day. What is it with Caithness and the weather? I've often heard the phrase 'four seasons in one day' associated with it and we really do seem to get it all, often in a continuous cycle or even at the same time! Our wee corner of the country all to often makes a mockery of the forecasters and it seems that pretty much anything is par for the course here!

Wait... did someone mention course?...again! That's my cue to stop rambling and get on with my work :). Despite being in the final stages of getting our new modern training centre ready for business, our training events continue, and May looks like it's going to be another very hectic month. We're hoping the new centre will be open somewhere around the middle of May and you'll see a big increase in the range and number of courses we're able to offer soon after. With multiple training rooms and workshops we'll be well kitted out for all your future training requirements.

The other big news here at HelCat House is that we have successfully completed triple accreditations - now boasting orange ticks for ISO's 9001, 14001 and 18001. However, never the type to rest on our laurels we're planning on expanding our accreditation list yet further to ensure we offer nothing but the best experience in training, quality and service.

If you'd like to peruse our training events for May then you can find them on our website here (http://www.helcattraining.com/calendar/2015-05/), or can download a PDF of them here (http://helcattraining.com/download/training_calendars/HelCat Training Calendar.pdf).

We're continuing our plethora of one-day and short courses, available with dates and time slots to suit...just get in touch to organise. Courses include:

• CITB CPCS, CSCS, ECS, JIB, NPORS, NRSW, SJIB Tests and Cards
• CITB Health, Safety and Environment (Touch Screen) Tests (45 mins)
• Forklift / Telehandler / MWEP / Excavator – CPCS / NPORS / In-house
• Road Roller / Dumper Truck / Tractor – CPCS / NPORS / In-house

For June and July we'll be runningCDM Regs NEW, Environmental Awareness, Intro to Health & Safety Within the Workplace, and Notifiable Non-Licensed Asbestos Work courses, so if you want to book in advance give us a phone or drop us an email.

Do You Require CSCS or CPCS Cards . . .
We can assist with CITB Applications or Renewing CISRS, CSCS, CPCS, ECS, JIB, SJIB, NPORS & NRSW Cards
and if your CPCS Red Card is due to expire soon we can help you work towards achieving your CPCS Blue Card

So now you've seen what's coming up, feel free to get in touch with Angela to book your required course(s). You can contact her on 01847 894560 or by email at angela@helcattraining.com (angela@helcattraining.com). As ever if you have a requirement for a course or courses which aren't listed then give us a call or email and we'll see what we can organise for you.