PDA

View Full Version : Is BetterTogether getting a tad Poll happy?

Alrock
26-Apr-15, 17:18
Is "BetterTogether" getting a tad Poll happy?

BetterTogether
26-Apr-15, 17:23
Let the people have their views and stimulate discussion, that's what I say.

If they don't want to vote they don't have to !

Yippee Kay Yay!

Fulmar
26-Apr-15, 17:32
How do you tell if a tadpole is happy?!

BetterTogether
26-Apr-15, 17:38
I usually find tickling their bellies makes them happy !

whaligoechiel
27-Apr-15, 15:39
Me thinks you are a poor lost tadpole that is floundering in deep muddy water and will grow up to be a frog

BetterTogether
27-Apr-15, 16:12
Me thinks you are a poor lost tadpole that is floundering in deep muddy water and will grow up to be a frog

Aux contraire I'm just not a zealoted SNP supported and quite happy to remain that way.

It's quite well known within Caithness that the org has more than its proportionate number of SNP supporters who feel upset when any other view is expressed.
Fortunately the majority of people a lot of whom no longer post due to the unbalance and vociferous denunciations expressed by that vocal minority think differently as was proven with the referendum outcome.

rob murray
27-Apr-15, 16:52
Aux contraire I'm just not a zealoted SNP supported and quite happy to remain that way.

It's quite well known within Caithness that the org has more than its proportionate number of SNP supporters who feel upset when any other view is expressed.
Fortunately the majority of people a lot of whom no longer post due to the unbalance and vociferous denunciations expressed by that vocal minority think differently as was proven with the referendum outcome.

Spot on ! The people spoke and said nah, and ALexi said ok nah for a generation, seems Nicky's definition of a generation is 2 years eh ! No party can be seen to do business with a party whose sole rationale is to break up the UK, politics first eh guys and hell mend the reality we will all have to face if Nicky gets lumped with FFA. You know some people would rather we had our own country....freeeeeeedommmmmm.....and be bust, thats why you cannot argue or debate with there types.

sids
27-Apr-15, 17:46

That's its chin.

Fulmar
27-Apr-15, 18:38

When I tried it with mine, I was accused of trying to toadie up to him, just when he was trying to spawn a whole new area for discussion. He explained that in contrast to some, he wishes to remain squeaky clean as he is standing as a candidate (in Poole, I believe) and added that he could not afford to have someone like me coming along and trying to muddy the waters. When I asked him his views on the various hot topics of interest aired on this forum, he merely said that they remain fairly fluid at this stage (typical politician)!
Unfortunately at that point, he wiggled off in a huff because the goldfish came by and told him that if elected, he would do well to remember the unsung rule that many a piscean has to live by which is, of course that of often being a very small fish in a very large pond.
Probably best that he decided to hop it.

roshep
28-Apr-15, 14:26
Well said Better together and keep them coming.