PDA

View Full Version : The Tea Cosy at Simply Unique East Mey

hippie
07-Apr-07, 18:01
Simply the Best!!! wonderful home cooking, great place, great people, you must go, the children loved it, all the animals and birds, I can't recommend it enough!! well done Linda

me&him
07-Apr-07, 20:45
hi there

I agree, we were there on friday. We had a soup and salads. We seen the beautiful home made cakes displayed rather nicely,which we had to try, Melted in the mouth. It was a lovely place, cosy and felt at home. On our way out we had a look around the shop which contains all hand made item from caithness and finished of with an enjoyable walk round all the animals. Two lovely goats, birds of prey, ducks and plenty more. Id give it 10 out 10 and certainly would return again!!!!!! has anyone else tried it?

Bobinovich
07-Apr-07, 21:19
No but my mouth is watering at the sound of the home baking. Shame I'm not out that way often!

poppett
08-Apr-07, 00:22
It sounds worth making the detour for!!!

topotheuk
08-Apr-07, 12:45
Went down last Friday, but not opened??? Very disappointed as have been wanting to try it for ages. Oh well never mind, will get there another time.

mostlyharmless
07-Jun-07, 21:18
On a day like today it has some beautiful views and some beautiful animals to go with it! Infact the picture above is of those Fabulous Rhea's.

wifie
04-Sep-07, 01:51
Visited here whilst up in Caithness recently and have to say I would highly recommend it! Lovely baking served on pretty china (china tea pot and sugar tongs too) also very friendly staff. It was a terrible day outside but we certainly got a warm welcome inside.:)