PDA

View Full Version : I'm voting for Gordon Campbell

webmannie
04-May-05, 07:21
That would be a laugh!

Mind you what would everybody think of us if he did get elected. He'd be good entertainment, crap for the region but hey no diiference there then!!

Whitewater
04-May-05, 08:58
I don't think he would be any worse than the the others, he is probably better educated than any of them.

Bellz
04-May-05, 19:37
The man deserves a chance! He's put in a lot of effort. I've personally received several of his flyers, I got 2 on my car in the same day!! He's obviously wanting to make a difference to the local community, and seems genuine. We could do a lot worse...
He's got my vote :Razz

zappster
04-May-05, 20:48
AT MAN IS AFF HIS CHUMP!!
He came up to me n the bairn in the car park at Somerfields in Wick(NOTE WICK) the ither day handing me postcards o himself asking if I was from Helmsdale & how long had I Lived there.... Na am fae Week a said then he started rattlin on aboot how he didna have enough bullets for all the Nazi's????.Me n the bairn joost looked at each other totally confused.
One good thing was me n the bairns had a good crack drawing funny moustaches/beards on the postcards for a whiley in the car!!haha

Vote for him The Surrealist party sounds a good crack :lol:

John Traill
04-May-05, 21:45
He's put in a tremendous amount of effort over the last few elections. I have seen him many times (probably because one of my workmates is related to him) but haven't set eyes on the rest of the candidates. Even if he only gets 5% of the votes cast, at least he'll get his deposit back. Then he can use it again in a couple of years for the Scottish Parliament. He was soooo close last time. Only about 100 votes short.

JT

Vote Campbell, you know it makes (non)sense!

~~Tides~~
04-May-05, 22:27
Campbell for PRESIDENT!!!

dragonfly
05-May-05, 18:40
I have seen him many times (probably because one of my workmates is related to him) but haven't set eyes on the rest of the candidates.

Me and my husband were saying exactly the same thing, We haven't even heard a car going round with a loudspeaker asking us to vote for whoever.

I wouldn't vote for Gordon Campbell but I do admire his tenacity and hope he gets his deposit back otherwise we might not get the normal 3 xmas cards from him this year :lol:

zappster
06-May-05, 11:16
we might not get the normal 3 xmas cards from him this year :lol:
LOL ats funny that Me n the missus were just discussing how xmassy his xmas cards were( a photo o a light hoose???(sorry a dinna get how a photo o a lighthoose has anything to do with xmas but now I have witnessed in person thet he is a Heider it's becoming a bit clearer now.. wonder what the theme will be this year ... a photo o a coo?? a biro pen? a tattie im sure they would all represent xmas in his world??!!) :lol:

~~Tides~~
06-May-05, 23:55
I really feel sorry for him, he would have got my vote if i had one! I hope he reads this and doesnt give up.

Doolally
07-May-05, 00:31
He's a complete nutter but you have to give him 11/10 for trying!

He would certainly shake up the Hoose of Parliment!