PDA

View Full Version : It wasna me!!!

highlander
06-Apr-07, 22:34
Ok why is it when u go for a drop of milk you get mad, and say "who drank the last of the milk"? ok someone had to! but we still get mad to find none left
Or the toilet is blocked and say "who blocked the toilet?" weel likeeeeeee anyone is going to own up LOL
It wasna me who left the keys in the car when it was stolen!
Or when you come home from shopping and you unpack the eggs, find one broken, "it wasna me who packed messages wrong" yes it "WASNA ME" lol
can you think of more?

Cedric Farthsbottom III
06-Apr-07, 22:40
When ye have a dinner party wi family.The meal is delicious,the beer is flowin.The conversation is flowing when suddenly....PPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHARRRRRRRRRRTTT TTTTTTT!!!Four folk suddenly turn roon and say "it wasna me."Then I get up to go for a pee and just as I'm oot o ears shot ye say under yer breath"Aye it was"

Victoria
07-Apr-07, 00:44
when you go to the loo and you realise that the last person in there used the last of the paper and just left the cardboard tube or just leaves a stamp sized bit of paper on there! Grrrrrrr!:roll:

htwood
07-Apr-07, 05:08
my fave: Hubby insists on making the morning coffee "so its strong enough". The good news, madame gets her coffee delivered to bedside. the bad news.....evvvvery so often, hubby announces, oh no, we're out of coffee.

Why doesn't he notice that day after day, the amount of coffee left is less and less. Why doesn't he makethe mental note, huh, looks like 2 days coffee left...ok, now one day's coffee left, I'd better DO SOMETHING about this. It's like he's totally surprised when we are out of coffee, like he had nothing to do with it being used up. Go Figure!
(PS, dont tell him I have a hidden stash, just enough for MY CUPFUL lmao).