PDA

View Full Version : Is a cone ,a cone withoot a flake

Cedric Farthsbottom III
06-Apr-07, 21:29
Wan thing thats always upset me.Is a cone a cone withoot a flake.Or is the 99 some sort of special cone.Its no even got strawberry sauce or sprinkles on it.:lol:

changilass
06-Apr-07, 21:54
It is if its stripy on the side of the road when no work is being done, just as a way of causing congestion:lol:

Cedric Farthsbottom III
06-Apr-07, 22:02
It is if its stripy on the side of the road when no work is being done, just as a way of causing congestion:lol:

It must be a summer thing changi,thats when all the different types of cones come oot:lol: See I've had more ice cream cones in this first four months of 2007 than I usually have in a whole year......cool

Jeemag_USA
06-Apr-07, 23:25
A cone is a cone, a 99 is a cone with a flake in it!

Cattach
07-Apr-07, 15:57
A cone is a cone, a 99 is a cone with a flake in it!

You are right! But quite often it is cheaper to buy a cone, then buy a flake and stick it in the cone and it works out cheaper - a strange old world!!
Cheaper still buy a pack of flakes and keep them in the car for when you pass Capaldi's (Gow's) and stick one in whaterever flavour of 99 you want.

Errogie
09-Apr-07, 20:54
Yet another dire portent of global warming and climate change.

Cedric is eating ice cream cones on the streets of Wick throughout the hyperborean Caithness winter.

Will the chilly sweetness still bring succour to his noble bardic brow when the mercury hits new heights in the months to come?