PDA

View Full Version : Happy Easter

poppett
06-Apr-07, 19:11
Hope all the orgers have a nice peaceful weekend, whatever you all choose to do.

Angela
06-Apr-07, 19:24
Thank you poppett, the same to you and everyone on the Org. :D :Razz

Big Jean
06-Apr-07, 20:07
Just wishing everyone a happy Easter weekend .
I hope the weather is nice enough to have an outdoors Easter egg hunt but am not sure that will happen .

North Rhins
06-Apr-07, 20:12
And the very best to you Poppett. Just come in from the garden after watching the sunset over the North Channel, accompanied, of course, by wifie and a glass of rather cheeky Italian red. It’s a hard life………….. :)

horseman
07-Apr-07, 00:18
Hi pops and a very happy Easter to you and all your's also :)

©Amethyst
07-Apr-07, 16:58
Indeed... may you all enjoy tomorrow and may the only problem be the ammount of chocolate consumed! :)

Fraid I'll be taking it easy on the beautiful Choc as my stomach can't handle it (and my nana went and got me thorntons choc lol) :( - so please eat plenty for me!

cuddlepop
07-Apr-07, 18:01
Indeed... may you all enjoy tomorrow and may the only problem be the ammount of chocolate consumed! :)

Fraid I'll be taking it easy on the beautiful Choc as my stomach can't handle it (and my nana went and got me thorntons choc lol) :( - so please eat plenty for me!
Oh poor you,to be deprived of choci,especially a Thorntons one!
Happy Easter to you and yours from me and mine.

HomeFixit
07-Apr-07, 20:15
A very happy easter to you too Poppet!
And to all orgers here in Caithness or in far flung places as well. :)

sam
07-Apr-07, 20:29
just wondered if all those wishing each other a happy easter actually celebrate what its all about just curious:confused

©Amethyst
07-Apr-07, 20:32
Hehe, cuddlepop - I'll be eating my thornton's chocolate but I'll be eating it a little at a time so I don't get ill.

Sam... I know a LOT of people in Caithness who get really serious about easter. Gotta say that I won't be going to church tomorrow morning, but I will be thinking of the message of easter as I go about my every day life (housework) lol. How about you?

sam
07-Apr-07, 20:35
Hehe, cuddlepop - I'll be eating my thornton's chocolate but I'll be eating it a little at a time so I don't get ill.

Sam... I know a LOT of people in Caithness who get really serious about easter. Gotta say that I won't be going to church tomorrow morning, but I will be thinking of the message of easter as I go about my every day life (housework) lol. How about you?

like i said i am just curious, a lot of my mates only look on it as getting choccie and lots of it, some dont even know what easter is about, i only asked

©Amethyst
07-Apr-07, 20:41
like i said i am just curious, a lot of my mates only look on it as getting choccie and lots of it, some dont even know what easter is about, i only asked

That's true. A lot of people in my village go to church, but I doubt if my friends will - and I'm sure the first thing they'll do is open an easter egg!

Let's not get into a religious discussion though lol, I'm far too thick for one of those. But whether y'all celebrate it or not - enjoy your day!

HomeFixit
07-Apr-07, 20:50
just wondered if all those wishing each other a happy easter actually celebrate what its all about just curious:confused

Hi Sam,

I'm not a Christian and I don't eat much chocolate either, but I'm up for any excuse for people to be nice to each other and have a good old-fashioned get-together. So I'll be celebrating Easter with all the family.

Peace to everyone of all religions and non-religions, orgers and non-orgers this Easter-time!

sam
07-Apr-07, 21:01
Hi Sam,

I'm not a Christian and I don't eat much chocolate either, but I'm up for any excuse for people to be nice to each other and have a good old-fashioned get-together. So I'll be celebrating Easter with all the family.

Peace to everyone of all religions and non-religions, orgers and non-orgers this Easter-time!

I dont think we need to have an excuse to be nice to others, we should be anyway:D

Ricco
07-Apr-07, 21:22
Made a new hutch for the Easter bunny.
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h288/Ricco_T/P4060192.jpg

Billy Boy
07-Apr-07, 21:26
lol that hutch has thinner legs than twiggy:eek:

Ricco
07-Apr-07, 21:30
lol that hutch has thinner legs than twiggy:eek:

Ahh, but we can fit the dustbins underneath, you see. ;)

Billy Boy
07-Apr-07, 21:33
Ahh, but we can fit the dustbins underneath, you see. ;)

aaahh good thinking lol, it may soften the blow when they get blowen about lol :lol:

btw. dont put to much bedding in there lol it may break the legs

Ricco
07-Apr-07, 21:38
I'll take a picture of the happy bunny tomorrow.

Billy Boy
07-Apr-07, 21:40
lol I hope the bunny doesnt suffer from vertigo :lol:

Ricco
09-Apr-07, 16:24
Here is Mr bunny himself - grinning from ear to ear.

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h288/Ricco_T/P4080194copy.jpg

Billy Boy
09-Apr-07, 16:33
lol, i would say thats more like a petrified grin :eek: must be from a fear of hights and being on stilts with no parachute :Razz

btw, whats the strap on the leg of the huch for lol, to stop it swaying in the wind

Moira
09-Apr-07, 16:37
Cute bunny Ricco - and a rare set of teeth too :D

Elenna
09-Apr-07, 21:29
Its a gorgeous wee bunny, Ricco, but the grin reminds me of those Creature Comforts ads they used to have for British Gas (made by Nick Park, etc, who do the Wallace and Gromit films).

Now, I wonder what your bunny would have to say at this moment.... ;)