PDA

View Full Version : Empire chinese

the original ducky
05-Apr-07, 22:00
hello hope you all dont mind but i am having a rant here just want to let you know of this experience: i wasfinnished work so i decided hey i work hard so ill treat myself to a chinese. went to the empire and asked for what i wanted but when it came back it was wrong so i said "im really sorry but this is wrong it not what i asked for" then i told her again what i asked for and the person said yes yes this is what you asked for but it wasnt so i said again that it wasnt. she was making out that shecoulnt understand me, then she started shouting and laughing ant me with the cook in chinese telling me that it was what i asked for then a couple of customers agree with me and said that she would get what i wanted. but when i looked in the bag it was chicken nuggets in a chill sauce but i thought oh well ill give this a go. but when i got home to eat it the chicken was or what i think was off. im not a happy customer so needless to say that will never be going back to that chinese again. thanks for reading my rambles
hannahxx

North Rhins
05-Apr-07, 22:11
If you think that the chicken might have been a bit dodgy, then a quick phone call to Environmental Health might help them sort their menu out.
As for the shouting, I think that it’s a bit of an Anglo/Chinese thing. Like us, if they aren’t too fluent in an particular language, then the louder they shout , the more likely they are to being understood.

Bloo
06-Apr-07, 22:15
that woman often does that. arrogant

Cattach
06-Apr-07, 22:27
hello hope you all dont mind but i am having a rant here just want to let you know of this experience: i wasfinnished work so i decided hey i work hard so ill treat myself to a chinese. went to the empire and asked for what i wanted but when it came back it was wrong so i said "im really sorry but this is wrong it not what i asked for" then i told her again what i asked for and the person said yes yes this is what you asked for but it wasnt so i said again that it wasnt. she was making out that shecoulnt understand me, then she started shouting and laughing ant me with the cook in chinese telling me that it was what i asked for then a couple of customers agree with me and said that she would get what i wanted. but when i looked in the bag it was chicken nuggets in a chill sauce but i thought oh well ill give this a go. but when i got home to eat it the chicken was or what i think was off. im not a happy customer so needless to say that will never be going back to that chinese again. thanks for reading my rambles
hannahxx

Never had any bother there. Go there often. She does have a difficulty with English and so was probably not fully understanding - especially if you speak like you write!!