PDA

View Full Version : Beware - Irish Con-Man Selling TV's

Gizmo
05-Apr-07, 19:10
Everyone beware, watch out for an Irishman in a silver transit van selling cheap LCD tv's out the back of it, they dont work and he doesnt answer his phone after he's got your money, he's charging £400 for a 42" LCD...sounds too good to be true...well it is. he's a thief and con-man, his name is Jack and he's quite often in Wick selling Carpets from the back of his transit...his carpets might be good...his tv's aint...they are knackered.

Giz

quirbal
05-Apr-07, 19:25
well he wont be taking my money. thats for sure!!![evil]

North Rhins
05-Apr-07, 20:28
I was sat on my motorbike at a motorway services when an ‘Irish’ gentleman in a white Tranny van tried to sell me a microwave cooker. When I pointed out that I was on a bike he changed tack and tried to sell me a king size double quilt! :lol:

danc1ngwitch
05-Apr-07, 20:29
i am always careful of the van men, it's the way they go on an on, " oh cum on nowe, a lovely wee mat for yer seeting room"
No means No...

Billy Boy
05-Apr-07, 20:37
what on earth made you think in the first place that you were getting a good deal from a Irish man in a tranny selling tv's at unreal prices outside your front door:eek:

obiron
05-Apr-07, 20:45
carpets is one thing but buying tellys from the back of a van bit daft.

Jeemag_USA
05-Apr-07, 20:49
I was sat on my motorbike at a motorway services when an ‘Irish’ gentleman in a white Tranny van tried to sell me a microwave cooker. When I pointed out that I was on a bike he changed tack and tried to sell me a king size double quilt! :lol:

HAAA HA HA HA HA now thats funny [lol]

mareng
10-Apr-07, 05:58
There should be a daily post on here warning against the con-men in Government.