PDA

View Full Version : Caithness FM

badger
22-Mar-15, 19:30
Does this still really exist? They seemed keen on my old video cassettes so I PMd them with contact no. but heard no more. Tried phoning number on their website and it just went quiet. Bit annoying as I got them all out ready to give away. Any suggestions?

sids
22-Mar-15, 19:56
Does this still really exist? They seemed keen on my old video cassettes so I PMd them with contact no. but heard no more. Tried phoning number on their website and it just went quiet. Bit annoying as I got them all out ready to give away. Any suggestions?

They were in abeyance for a while, but they claim to be back. Have you tried this: http://www.caithnessfm.co.uk/contactdetails.htm ?

badger
22-Mar-15, 21:49
Yes, that's where I got the tel.no. which didn't work. There is also an email so I'll try that. Seems odd they posted on here, I PMd and nothing more. Thanks.

Fran
22-Mar-15, 22:08
They were off air for a few days but are back on. They are there daily from 7pm tel 01847890000

davem
22-Mar-15, 22:26
They are also on Facebook, possibly the distraction of getting the transmitter fixed has taken priority. studioATcaithnessfm.co.uk should get them.

badger
23-Mar-15, 12:40
Thanks davem. Have tried emailing so will see what happens.