PDA

View Full Version : looking for some old,old friends..................

Anonymous
16-Oct-02, 18:49
hi there.. looking for a few peeps... dorcas sinclair from weydale frm south....
allison mclennan from high ormlie and marilyn ross, lived in jk drive thurso..ta.....

Anonymous
28-Oct-02, 18:41
hello does anyone know them or can help me???? pleaseeeeeeee

Anonymous
30-Oct-02, 13:55
I knew of Dorcas as her husband used to go diving with our club and last I knew they still lived at Weydale.

Hope that helps you. :roll:

Anonymous
20-Nov-02, 19:54
looking for catherine bell. used to live in springpark. dad was jim bell manager of thurso and wick swimming pools. plese help me

catherine nicol
24-Nov-02, 20:03
Jim Bell still lives in Springpark but has retired from the Swimming Pool. I am not sure where his daughter lives though.

Naefearjustbeer
25-Nov-02, 02:49
Dorcas Sinclair is my neighbour I will let her know about your posting

Eve M
25-Nov-02, 15:47
My friend is married to Catherines brother. PM me your details and I'll pass them on for you if you like.

Anonymous
25-Nov-02, 18:50
hanks that would be cool.
wendy chalmers
mobile no is 07985423382. las heard of her probs about 10yrs ago. thanks very :D much

Eve M
27-Nov-02, 21:54
Just to let you know I passed your details onto my friend today.

Anonymous
28-Nov-02, 12:23
ok thanks thats good. cant wait to hear from her. thanks alot. wendy xxx

Anonymous
10-Dec-02, 12:49
eve m ... did u pass on my message???? please i would like to send catherine a xmas card. but dont know where to send it.wendy xxxxx cheers

Eve M
10-Dec-02, 15:01
Yes I definitely did. I will call my friend later on and see if she has passed it on to her.

Eve M
10-Dec-02, 17:32
Wendy, she did def pass it on to her. She also said she was going to get in touch with you.

denise
24-Jan-03, 19:50
hi wendy its denise bain here, now macdonald. Catherine married someone she met in the army and has 3 kids i think it is and is still down in england. Her dad is retired and her mum used to work in the mace shop in spring park, they still stay in the same house in oldfield terrace. so you could write to catherine via there. :D [/quote]