PDA

View Full Version : David Cameron

piratelassie
12-Mar-15, 00:04
Did anybody hear DC at PMQ's today. He said he would debate with Alex Salmond not Ed Milliband, what a prat. First of all Alex Salmond is'nt even an MP "yet", never mind leader of the SNP at Westminster and he refused to debate with him before the 2014 ref. so why now?

klarke_79
12-Mar-15, 09:16
DC is a prat if he gets back into power again we are all screwed, he has caused more damage in this term than the whole of labour and SNP put together especially the NHS

rob murray
12-Mar-15, 17:30
Did anybody hear DC at PMQ's today. He said he would debate with Alex Salmond not Ed Milliband, what a prat. First of all Alex Salmond is'nt even an MP "yet", never mind leader of the SNP at Westminster and he refused to debate with him before the 2014 ref. so why now?

Yep Alexi aint an MP but is very high profile and known all over the UK, DC will want a debate ( a love in ....) to show the public that they arent that far apart ( ie the tartan tories and red white and blue tories ) with labour facing wipe out in Scotland, the SNIPS may well be king makers, cosing up with the Tories, well thats the way I see it, DC protecting his power through a deal with the SNIPS....or does anyone really think that Sturgeon counts for anything...ol ALexi is the puppet master !!

Rheghead
12-Mar-15, 20:14

DC had every opportunity to debate directly with Alex Salmond during the referendum debates but refused everytime. Do we trust this guy any longer?

davth
12-Mar-15, 21:13
History has proven that he did not need to debate with the fat lad.Besides, the PM was not the better together leader

PantsMAN
12-Mar-15, 21:20
History has proven that he did not need to debate with the fat lad.Besides, the PM was not the better together leader

No more than the SNP ran the Yes campaign.

golach
12-Mar-15, 22:13
DC had every opportunity to debate directly with Alex Salmond during the referendum debates but refused everytime. Do we trust this guy any longer?So true, I never trusted Eck Salmond.

Kevin Milkins
12-Mar-15, 22:28
My dad always warned me, "never trust a man without a top lip"