PDA

View Full Version : Caithness Jam

Angel
11-Mar-15, 22:48
As there has been more interest than I imagined in the charity album, I have created a project name for this venture...Caithness Jam.
Recordings will start in April 2015 of which the best dozen or so will appears on the first album 'Caithness Jam'
anybody who is interested will need to let me know by June 1st 2015...
Just love the talent Caithness hides away...

Angel...

clash67
12-Mar-15, 13:39
Hi Angel, I have a small band that I am currently rehearsing with that includes a very talented line up. two of us are ex Howlin' Gaels who you may or may not have heard of. Anyway we might go for recording a number if the offer is still open.:)

Angel
12-Mar-15, 17:57
Hi Angel, I have a small band that I am currently rehearsing with that includes a very talented line up. two of us are ex Howlin' Gaels who you may or may not have heard of. Anyway we might go for recording a number if the offer is still open.:)

Hi there clash67... contact details etc at www.foestudios.co.uk

Angel...

Fulmar
14-Mar-15, 09:08
And to think I thought this was about lovely home made jam to spread on my toast! (I'll bet I'm not the only one)- but maybe you could combine the two?:D All the best with it anyway, sounds good.

Angel
14-Mar-15, 13:54
Lol...sorry Fulmar...you can 'spread' the word its about music and charity though...

Angel...