PDA

View Full Version : Pub Talk

fingalmacool
08-Mar-15, 21:14
As a windmill hater, chat in the pub with a resident from Scrabster, I asked are the windmills on the pier for Strathy he said yip, I said they've been there a while whats the hold up, he said the road up west wont take the loads so they cant move until something is sorted, it must be costing a fortune to keep them at the pier and who will foot the bill, answers on a postcard to numty that never thought it through:confused

Rheghead
08-Mar-15, 22:00
Yes they should have the turbines supplied straight to Strathy north on an invisible conveyer belt with no delays. Better still, have an invisible purpose built helicopter to plonk them into position ready built from the factory. Better still, don't have them at all. :roll:[lol]

webmannie
10-Mar-15, 10:22
i heard from a man walking to the pub with a toy poodle in his jacket pocket and a giraffe in a rucksack that they are in secure storage and are transported to site when needed. To think that all the turbines can be constructed all at once would be nonsensical. I Bet it was TC you were speaking to...

fingalmacool
10-Mar-15, 18:45
:confusedI learned a long time ago never to speak to cats in a pub especially a top cat, but i do love that word nonsensical it just about says it all concerning wind mills, now where's me horse and lance ;)