PDA

View Full Version : signals

pedromcgrory
03-Apr-07, 10:50
anyone else signals of we o2 and vodafone ive none on both ,strangley enough my house fone isnt either

newpark
03-Apr-07, 11:01
yeah no vodafone or o2 here either

Tugmistress
03-Apr-07, 11:18
been struggling all morning to get a signal on vodaphone, had to go outside to get just one bar. Daughter is on O2 and she said she had no signal either.

poppett
03-Apr-07, 11:24
Both vodafones show no signal, however my old housebrick still works showing a "local" code of 01866 alternating with 01955. Hubby`s new state of the art one is doing nothing.

pedromcgrory
03-Apr-07, 13:49
what an interesting thread - thanks I am now fully enlightened

glad u liked it and heres 1 u did before :) Final Post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not that many will be interested, but I am leaving the Org - am going to get my account with the forums closed.

It's been nice putting my point over, not appreciated by all, but that's life.

Enough's enough and time to move on..............

C U L8R .Orgers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Bill Fernie : 07-Feb-07 at 09:10.

ice box
03-Apr-07, 21:54
glad u liked it and heres 1 u did before :) Final Post

Not that many will be interested, but I am leaving the Org - am going to get my account with the forums closed.

It's been nice putting my point over, not appreciated by all, but that's life.

Enough's enough and time to move on..............

C U L8R .Orgers

Last edited by Bill Fernie : 07-Feb-07 at 09:10.Yes pedro all talk and no action [lol]

Bloo
04-Apr-07, 12:03
Yes its been happening, my phone wouldnt even dial a number at one point, and when it did i got no sound/signal. Don't know whats doing it and even when they were working again mine sometimes doesnt now.[disgust]

Woolie
04-Apr-07, 21:36
Am voderfone mine is fine nps at all

poppett
04-Apr-07, 22:04
Our vodafones are back working properly now too.