PDA

View Full Version : Challenge

the charlatans
01-Apr-07, 22:17
I have a wee challenge for all you Orgers.

Can you eat just ONE pringle crisp (any flavour) and not keep munching?

not one box - just one eady peedy pringle.

i don't think it can be done.

airdlass
01-Apr-07, 22:19
Impossible:D Got to eat the whole lot

Bobinovich
01-Apr-07, 22:21
You've got to be kidding :eek:! You hardly get any taste of one Pringle - you need a minimum of 3 just to make it worthwhile.

The problem then is stopping at 3 :(

Piglet
01-Apr-07, 22:21
Aye once u pop u can't stop :lol:

connieb19
01-Apr-07, 22:26
Isnt it funny how you always take your time on the last one or on the last piece of chocolate but no matter how hard you try, you can never take your time with the first one? Or maybe that's just me, greedy sow. :eek:

the charlatans
01-Apr-07, 22:43
well Mr Charlatans can't eat one single pringle. he's just finished half a tub of them in front of me! i didn't have any as i thought 'once i pop i won't stop'.

Buttercup
01-Apr-07, 22:44
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_146_31.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYAXGB)

connieb19
01-Apr-07, 22:45
well Mr Charlatans can't eat one single pringle. he's just finished half a tub of them in front of me! i didn't have any as i thought 'once i pop i won't stop'.Where did the first half of the tub go? :confused

the charlatans
01-Apr-07, 22:46
in ma belly - last night!

although we did have company and i think i might have let them have one each.

the charlatans
01-Apr-07, 22:57
yes Roy. i think thats the whole point of my challenge. can you resist the MSG???????? go on, i dare you.

connieb19
01-Apr-07, 22:59
in ma belly - last night!

although we did have company and i think i might have let them have one each.
You must have been able to stop then if you left half for the next night. :confused:

Cedric Farthsbottom III
01-Apr-07, 23:14
Its gotta be the whole box.....delicious.Spoken by the guy who still cannae put a fruit pastille in his mooth withoot chewin it.

chocolatechip
02-Apr-07, 16:58
it's like the saying goes once you start popping you stop eating them especialy with dip with them they are scrummy;)

Sandra_B
02-Apr-07, 17:04
No problem, I don't like Pringles.

bobsgirl
02-Apr-07, 18:59
I did manage to do this last night!!!! Woohoo!!!

Prob was after taking up your challenge, I did have to go and brush my teeth to get the taste out of my mouth and stop my saliva glands overflowing!!!! :lol:

dirdyweeker
02-Apr-07, 20:41
Pringles haven't a touch on roysters T-Bone Steak Crisps....

my son's favourite, but extremely hard to find.........

poppett
02-Apr-07, 22:02
my son's favourite, but extremely hard to find.........
Roysters T Bone steak flavour crisps are available in Fraser`s Supermarket on Castlegreen Road in Thurso. A long way to go from Wick, but perhaps you could buy in bulk......leave some for me though!!

paddy
02-Apr-07, 23:33
meiklejohns or the harbour cafe usually have them.