PDA

View Full Version : Illness in Scotland may cause de-population

unhappywanderer
09-Feb-15, 14:01
I was in hospital seven months ago and saw many obese nurses and I suspect the NHS is being run by ill people. I suspect also that many ill people are not being correctly diagnosed and may be undergoing the wrong treatment.

starfish
09-Feb-15, 16:09
do you think that some nurses are over weight because they are run off thier feet often misssing out on breaks because they are care for the patients , then when they get a minute they grab something that quick and easy often full of sugar as they get that low they need a sugar boost. then working shifts often with no really break as i said then go home at 10pm and just eat . also i would point out although some are over weight they walk miles in a day often multi tasking and rarely sit long enough to drink their cold cuppa that was problerly made at start of shift and not been drunk

unhappywanderer
09-Feb-15, 16:19
do you think that some nurses are over weight because they are run off thier feet often misssing out on breaks because they are care for the patients , then when they get a minute they grab something that quick and easy often full of sugar as they get that low they need a sugar boost. then working shifts often with no really break as i said then go home at 10pm and just eat . also i would point out although some are over weight they walk miles in a day often multi tasking and rarely sit long enough to drink their cold cuppa that was problerly made at start of shift and not been drunk

Most of the people who suffer from obesity are not nurses. The front page of a website has links to the relevant research by Professor Paul Trayhurn and his research is available for free viewing on the front page of the website; www.a-new-shape.co.uk

PantsMAN
09-Feb-15, 16:33
It's rewarding to see a new member who's prepared to make sweeping statements, unqualified generalities, and who's prepared to go all out to win friends on a new message board.

Welcome unhallywanderer, and may you enjoy some Caithness hospitality!

starfish
09-Feb-15, 18:47
so why unhappywander did you start you first thread with this sentence. I was in hospital seven months ago and saw many obese nurses and I suspect the NHS is being run by ill people.

Westward
09-Feb-15, 18:57
so why unhappywander did you start you first thread with this sentence. I was in hospital seven months ago and saw many obese nurses and I suspect the NHS is being run by ill people.

Good question..

unhappywanderer
09-Feb-15, 19:01

I was in two hospitals for a total of three weeks and observed that around half of the nurses had been overweight. I regard obesity as an illness that often incorporates diabetes and a range of respiratory disorders.

Westward
09-Feb-15, 19:07
I was in two hospitals for a total of three weeks and observed that around half of the nurses had been overweight. I regard obesity as an illness that often incorporates diabetes and a range of respiratory disorders.

& so you are saying what? that obese nurses ought not to work?

unhappywanderer
09-Feb-15, 19:16
& so you are saying what? that obese nurses ought not to work?

I have not said or implied in any way that obese or overweight people ought not to work.

starfish
09-Feb-15, 19:17
another orger that changes with the wind i think unhappy wander has gone from nurses are over weight to not most nurses are over weight to half the nurses are if it was not for these over weight nurses that cared for unhappywander he waould not had got on so well with their recovery or do they want to be cared for by super models

sids
09-Feb-15, 19:27
I was in two hospitals

But they put you together again.

Westward
09-Feb-15, 19:34
I think unhappywanderer that if you did settle somewhere in Scotland you would be more than adequately surprised by the amount of care you would receive, in or out of hospital, our nurses & doctors are more than qualified to look after anyone in need,

I must say that it has taken you quite a while to realize that London is not the place you want to be, ?

unhappywanderer
09-Feb-15, 19:42
I think unhappywanderer that if you did settle somewhere in Scotland you would be more than adequately surprised by the amount of care you would receive, in or out of hospital, our nurses & doctors are more than qualified to look after anyone in need,

I must say that it has taken you quite a while to realize that London is not the place you want to be, ?

I have never had a reason to complain of NHS hospital care nor have I seen or heard anything whilst in hospital that would justify a complaint.

I was on holiday in Scotland many times a long time ago and would have stayed there had it been so simple.

Westward
09-Feb-15, 20:34
I have never had a reason to complain of NHS hospital care nor have I seen or heard anything whilst in hospital that would justify a complaint.

I was on holiday in Scotland many times a long time ago and would have stayed there had it been so simple.

Forgive me..but what has all this got to do with the possible depopulating of Scotland?

Even Chance
10-Feb-15, 10:12
Fit a dose o keich yer sleverin all oer e place min....

unhappywanderer
10-Feb-15, 14:02
Ill health has been causing the de-population of the Ukraine for a long time and there are numerous reports about it on the Internet.

golach
10-Feb-15, 14:44
Ill health has been causing the de-population of the Ukraine for a long time and there are numerous reports about it on the Internet.
Scotland is not the Ukraine, or have you not noticed this?

unhappywanderer
10-Feb-15, 14:53
Yes, I noticed around 60-years ago during geography lessons in school. However, the reason for the current de-population of Ukraine, Russia and Bulgaria are the same as they are for Scotland.

starfish
10-Feb-15, 16:11
if you think that about scotland why do you want to move here

unhappywanderer
10-Feb-15, 16:30
if you think that about scotland why do you want to move here

The short answer is that SIDS has already told me that the NHS will provide a hole for free whereas a grave in London will cost me around £1500. Anyway, I would not be allowed to rest in peace or pieces in a London graveyard because they are viewed as potential housing estates. The long answer is somewhat scientifically complicated.

celtchicky
10-Feb-15, 18:57
What an idiot!

sids
10-Feb-15, 18:58
a grave in London will cost me around £1500.

Just don't pay it and see what they do then.

weeker123
10-Feb-15, 19:22
The short answer is that SIDS has already told me that the NHS will provide a hole for free whereas a grave in London will cost me around £1500. Anyway, I would not be allowed to rest in peace or pieces in a London graveyard because they are viewed as potential housing estates. The long answer is somewhat scientifically complicated..

A place in wick cemetery will cost you over £500 and that's just for the ground so get your facts right SIDS!!!! Only free if it a child

unhappywanderer
10-Feb-15, 19:27

A place in wick cemetery will cost you over £500 and that's just for the ground so get your facts right SIDS!!!! Only free if it a child

SIDS had only been joking.

golach
10-Feb-15, 19:52
Yes, I noticed around 60-years ago during geography lessons in school. However, the reason for the current de-population of Ukraine, Russia and Bulgaria are the same as they are for Scotland.

But Scotland is not in an armed conflict with Russia as the Ukraine is.

unhappywanderer
10-Feb-15, 19:55
But Scotland is not in an armed conflict with Russia as the Ukraine is.

The de-population of the Ukraine, Russia and Bulgaria had all been in progress many years before the present armed conflict had begun.

golach
10-Feb-15, 20:25
Populations of Scotland
Population 2011 was 5.295 million. Population 2001 was 5.295 million. Population 1990 was 5.2 million population 1914 was 4.74 millionI see no loss here

unhappywanderer
10-Feb-15, 20:40
Populations of Scotland
Population 2011 was 5.295 million. Population 2001 was 5.295 million. Population 1990 was 5.2 million population 1914 was 4.74 millionI see no loss here

In reply, I would suggest that Scotland has gained some of it's current population due to arrivals from the other EU countries so they could be deleted from the figures you provide.
According to reports, there are four deaths each week in Scotland due to the obesity epidemic. If correct then around 2000 Scots have vanished from the scene over a ten-year period of time.
More reports indicate that male and female infertility in Scotland are a serious problem. If correct then a number of babies have not been born and are not there to be counted or vote.

sids
10-Feb-15, 21:52

That's not me you're quoting, idiot.

unhappywanderer
10-Feb-15, 22:02
That's not me you're quoting, idiot.

I recall that SIDS recently wrote that the NHS will dig me a hole, not that he said anything about a place in the Wick cemetery costing over £500. Looks like weeker123 inadvertently got it wrong.

Kenn
11-Feb-15, 01:04
What a load of nonsense this thread is !

unhappywanderer
11-Feb-15, 01:35

I think you are poorly educated LIZZ. I was intending to pay for a new six-person HBOT chamber for ill people to use in your area.

George Brims
11-Feb-15, 08:39
Agreed. Quite possibly the dumbest thread I've ever seen on here.

unhappywanderer
11-Feb-15, 14:00
De-population is not only about the vanishing of people such as those who suffer fatal heart, asthma and epileptic attacks.
How many wild rabbits, bees and birds are not successfully breeding all across Scotland?

starfish
11-Feb-15, 15:17
this person i think is a complete idiot they ahve started several thread all a load of rubbish

sids
11-Feb-15, 19:04
I was intending to pay for a new six-person HBOT chamber for ill people to use in your area.

Even though you can't afford to live in a nice part of the Home Counties.