PDA

View Full Version : Breast Cancer

attidude9464
01-Apr-07, 21:11
Hi, just wondering if anyone has had or is battling against breast cancer. I have recently been diagnosed and would love to chat with others in the same situation.

Thanks

Scunner
01-Apr-07, 21:57
Speak to me anytime, Will be more than happy to give you support, thro this difficult time.

lin
02-Apr-07, 00:20
Hya attitude 9464. I havn't had to battle breast cancer. I hope all goes well for you. If you need a general chat you can pm me anytime. Good luck!

danc1ngwitch
02-Apr-07, 19:30
i am truely sorry to hear of your news. I hope all goes well for your future x

attidude9464
02-Apr-07, 21:32
Thanks to everyone for your support.

paddy
02-Apr-07, 23:36
hope you get well soon, good luck xx.

peedie
03-Apr-07, 15:31
Get Well Soon!!! keep your chin up as best u can!

BRIE
03-Apr-07, 15:58
hope all goes well with your treatment.best of luck.

Fran
04-Apr-07, 01:04
So sorry to hear your news, it comes as such a great shock doesnt it. There is a small support group for breast cancer which meets in the Pentland hotel, thurso, not sure when, but your macmillan nurse or clinic could tell you. i think this would help you a great deal. having someone to talk to who has been there is a great comfort, and you can ask all your questions and get answers. It will put your mind at ease.
I am in the process of arranging a meeting in wick to start a cancer support group for patients and their families. Families often get forgotten and it would be so nice to ask questions from others who have been through it.
I would love to hear from any cancer patients. I have one at home.