PDA

View Full Version : lawn mower servicing

flowertot
01-Apr-07, 17:04
Ah well it's that time of year again. Took the mower out yesterday, finally got it started and sounded like someone threw a bag of nuts into it over the winter!!

Any ideas on who can service a petrol mower in the Caithness area?

ice box
01-Apr-07, 17:15
Could try Allan's of gillock garden centre in watten they do that sort of thing 01955 621609

johno
01-Apr-07, 18:28
or if your in Wick, Robertson,s of Tain down in Lower Poltney.
but i,d hurry as there is always a rush at the start of the grass cutting season.
;)

clash67
01-Apr-07, 19:41
Took my mower to Allans Of gillock over a year ago and was told that it would probably take a week and they would phone me when it was done, left it for two or three weeks and no phone call so I phoned them and they told me they were waiting on parts but they would phone me when it was ready, mmm, so I waited and waited and the upshot is that I gave up on the phone call that never came and ended up buying a new mower, over a year has passed and still no call, never will I use that guy in Watten again, besides he seems to have an attatude problem.

The_man_from_del_monte
01-Apr-07, 22:11
Do it yourself. You'll probably find all it needs is a new spark plug and an oil change. Clean the filter too and she should fire up quite easily.

poppett
01-Apr-07, 22:40
Clash 67 have sent you a pm.....I think I might know the perfect man!

sanny
13-Aug-07, 20:56
if your's is the yellow and black 16" maybe you should check your messages
;)

botheed
13-Aug-07, 21:01
the man ross from heneretta tce wick