PDA

View Full Version : New double glazing doors & windows

Owl Hoot
04-Feb-15, 20:29
HiI am considering purchasing double glazing from 3 local firms Norscot,Cairngorm & Sinclair windows.Does anyone have any experience on these firms for quality of windows and doors & customer service before & after fitting.Thanks

andyw
04-Feb-15, 20:47
Hi No problem with sinclairs windows fitted 13 years now and Hes a good fitter thats doing it now at Sinclairs

silkie
04-Feb-15, 21:01
Always use Norscot and have never had any problems, very happy with the quality of their products

EmmmaBain
04-Feb-15, 21:18
Dont go to Cairngorm. After sales service is crap , if you need a repair you have to wait till their repairer is next up here. They fitted mine.They arrived up from Inverness at about 12 midday. The men only discovered they were going to Caithness at 8 that morning they left at 4 that afternoon leaving a mess including broken glass in my young daughters bedroom.They were heading back to Inverness. Returned same time next day to finish at 4 again leaving a cracked pane of glass in my patio door and a broken pain of glass in the kitchen window.Also I had to pay in full that day.

Owl Hoot
04-Feb-15, 21:23
Thanks for your feedback

Liz
06-Feb-15, 00:28
Very happy with the doors and windows we had fitted by Sinclairs Windows and the service was great.

cherokee
06-Feb-15, 10:31
I completely agree with Emma about Cairngorm. All of our front windows installed by them leak when the wind and rain is in a certain direction. They refused any responsibility for their very shoddy work and we are still forking out good money after bad trying to rectify the mess they left behind [evil] !!!!

Owl Hoot
06-Feb-15, 21:19
Thanks Liz for your feedback

Liz
09-Feb-15, 00:44
You are very welcome :)

june
11-Feb-15, 13:26
Thanks Cherokee for your feedback

Chubbychops
12-Feb-15, 18:48
Can't beat Norscot for quality, ask for John Steven to fit them he is the best.