PDA

View Full Version : Indian Restaurants

misschief
29-Apr-05, 12:54
has anyone else heard that K2's from wick is opening up a restaurant in Thurso

Zael
29-Apr-05, 14:38
Lucky Thurso if its true, the food from K2 is really nice.

©Amethyst
30-Apr-05, 10:56
Haven't heard that, all I've heard is that Shelina Spice is moving to a much larger premises.

norscot
30-Apr-05, 13:04
They have bought a house in Princes Street and are in the process of applying for planning permission for change of use.

Whitewater
30-Apr-05, 13:21
I did hear some time ago that a planning application had been applied for ?? (or did it come up at the Community Council) by somebody who wanted to open an Indian Resturant in Princess St. I think it was deferred or not granted because of ventilation problems with the proposed kitchen

Fran
01-May-05, 00:26
:D i was told some time ago that the premises which belonged to Bain and Gison shop in Princes Street, near thurso Station had been sold and planning permission sought to make it into an indian restaurant. Nothing seems to be happening but the premises seem very large, anyone else heard about this? :lol:

Setanta
01-May-05, 04:24
Yes the owner of K2 is trying to open up in Thurso. Firstly the Bain and Gibson’s old shop is a no no. Was the original place but steep rise in price put a stop to that allegedly. ;) Not sure about the house that was mentioned. The place where it is hoped to be is near the Chinese and Sandra’s, an ex office I think. Not sure of opening dates but it won’t be within the next few months :D